BY APPLE

Find My Friends allows you to easily locate friends and family using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Just install this free app and sign in with the Apple ID you use with iCloud. Adding a friend is easy — just choose from your contacts or provide an email address to send an invitation. When your friend accepts your invitation using the Find My Friends app on their device, you can start following their location. Your friends can request to follow your location the same way. If you prefer, you can use temporary sharing to share locations with a group of friends for a specific period of time, such as an evening or a long weekend. If at any time you don’t want to be followed, you can hide your location with a single switch. Find My Friends also lets you set up location-based alerts that can notify you automatically when a friend arrives at the airport, a child leaves school, or a family member arrives home safely. You can notify friends about your current location or changes to your location at any time. Find My Friends works even when the app is in the background (a passcode lock on your device is required) and has been optimized to avoid draining your battery.
 FEATURES
• Easily locate friends and family
• Temporary sharing option
 • Location-based notifications
• Simple privacy controls
• Parental restrictions
 • Free for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Supported languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese  REQUIREMENTS:
Find My Friends Version 3.0 requires iOS 7 or later and iCloud. You can create a free iCloud account on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. see more...

• Can anyone explain to me how this works and its benefits 2 Answers
  • What's the difference between find iPhone & this app?...3 Answers
Apple Find My Friends
  • "Find my Friends is a very convenient way to help when you are meeting someone somewhere." in 1 review
  • "this is a great app if your friends have it as well to be able to meet up and know exactly where they are. " in 1 review
  • "Parents and children should definitely use this app to keep track of each other." in 1 review
Fatima A.
Windsor Mill, MD
Apple has easy to good apps and you can purchase music and movies and books and I love Apple Pay it’s easy to use as well if you have a iPhone or iPad
Andrea H.
Flatgap, KY
We love find your friends app. My parents are able to keep track of my teenage daughter. I'm
also able to track my parents since they have the app too.
Elvir I.
Amazin!! I can found any member of ma family there an even friends so I can now were will they arrive to pick me up or even to meet them in some place
Morgan F.
Ada, Ok
It definitely helps you know where your friends are! And super helpful if you have lost your phone! Or you're wondering whose home and want to hang out
Citlalli E.
Really good app to track others. If you have little ones that like to roam around with their friends you can easily keep track of them with this app
Anna A.
Lindon, UT
I literally just use this app to make sure my boyfriend wakes up for work on time. It's very accurate and actually pretty fun to stalk your friends.
Michelle S.
Rio Rico, AZ
This make it easy to know where my daughter is at when she not picking up her phone. My fiends and I use to see if we are close to be able to meet up
Git H.
No one ever use it so it's kind of pointless for me. Very pointlessly 8th
and 8th to do it so it's kind regards 53rd and 8th

Now
Now

Very nice day of
Meghan C.
Philadelphia , PA
Seriously it's gps for people. Me and
My
Friends call it the creep app. I see where parents would like it but can cause trust issues in relationships
Sarah G.
Newtown , PA
Following my Dad and making sure he is safe gives me a break, I dont have to worry about him not answering the phone when I want to know he is safe.
Smerk R.
What's the difference between find iPhone & this app? They seem like they do the same thing.
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
Can anyone explain to me how this works and its benefits