BY APPLE

Find My Friends allows you to easily locate friends and family using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Just install this free app and sign in with the Apple ID you use with iCloud. Adding a friend is easy — just choose from your contacts or provide an email address to send an invitation. When your friend accepts your invitation using the Find My Friends app on their device, you can start following their location. Your friends can request to follow your location the same way. If you prefer, you can use temporary sharing to share locations with a group of friends for a specific period of time, such as an evening or a long weekend. If at any time you don’t want to be followed, you can hide your location with a single switch. Find My Friends also lets you set up location-based alerts that can notify you automatically when a friend arrives at the airport, a child leaves school, or a family member arrives home safely. You can notify friends about your current location or changes to your location at any time. Find My Friends works even when the app is in the background (a passcode lock on your device is required) and has been optimized to avoid draining your battery.
 FEATURES
• Easily locate friends and family
• Temporary sharing option
 • Location-based notifications
• Simple privacy controls
• Parental restrictions
 • Free for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Supported languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese  REQUIREMENTS:
Find My Friends Version 3.0 requires iOS 7 or later and iCloud. You can create a free iCloud account on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. see more...

• Can anyone explain to me how this works and its benefits 2 Answers
  • What's the difference between find iPhone & this app?...3 Answers
Apple Find My Friends

Start your review of Apple Find My Friends!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Find my Friends is a very convenient way to help when you are meeting someone somewhere." in 1 review
  • "this is a great app if your friends have it as well to be able to meet up and know exactly where they are. " in 1 review
  • "Parents and children should definitely use this app to keep track of each other." in 1 review
Techy M.
Doral, FL
Here, you can find your friends more easy, it’s too good the use. You need to download it.
Keshna P.
Hanmer springs
Awesome favourite app yet...I recommend everyone one this awesome app! Download it now!
Heather B.
Trenton
This app is fairly creepy. I suppose it might be a great way to keep track of Children
Zuha A.
Great to keep and eye one my friend and close ones until they don’t disable it 😜
Itta
Brooke B.
I have lost my phone and this app on my phone and its helped me find it. I love it.
Claire M.
Vancouver, BC
Love this app. Makes catching up with people and finding friends way easier!
MaryJade R.
Montreal
Fun app. I use this with the People im close with and it makes me less anxious about the whereabout of the people I care for.
Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
I'm not one to use this really, if I want to find my friends, I'll ask them directly. But I guess it could be good for the very social butterflies out there who have tons of friends and like going out to places.
Kadi D.
I use this to stalk my brother😂😂😂 he ry dont like that but it is very handy😂😂😂😂😂🤣and its FREEEE
Ella S.
This app really helps when wondering where my friends/family members are, especially when I am getting tired of babysitting my siblings, and I need to know if my parents are on their way. 😂 It works well, however, I wish when I refreshed it would be a bit more accurate. It is not the best for being exact, but does give you an idea of where people are.
Smerk R.
What's the difference between find iPhone & this app? They seem like they do the same thing.
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
Can anyone explain to me how this works and its benefits