BY APPLE #29 in Apps

Find My Friends allows you to easily locate friends and family using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Just install this free app and sign in with the Apple ID you use with iCloud. Adding a friend is easy — just choose from your contacts or provide an email address to send an invitation. When your friend accepts your invitation using the Find My Friends app on their device, you can start following their location. Your friends can request to follow your location the same way. If you prefer, you can use temporary sharing to share locations with a group of friends for a specific period of time, such as an evening or a long weekend. If at any time you don’t want to be followed, you can hide your location with a single switch. Find My Friends also lets you set up location-based alerts that can notify you automatically when a friend arrives at the airport, a child leaves school, or a family member arrives home safely. You can notify friends about your current location or changes to your location at any time. Find My Friends works even when the app is in the background (a passcode lock on your device is required) and has been optimized to avoid draining your battery.
 FEATURES
• Easily locate friends and family
• Temporary sharing option
 • Location-based notifications
• Simple privacy controls
• Parental restrictions
 • Free for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Supported languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese  REQUIREMENTS:
Find My Friends Version 3.0 requires iOS 7 or later and iCloud. You can create a free iCloud account on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. see more...

Apple Find My Friends
  • "Parents and children should definitely use this app to keep track of each other." in 1 review
  • "Find my Friends is a very convenient way to help when you are meeting someone somewhere." in 1 review
  • "this is a great app if your friends have it as well to be able to meet up and know exactly where they are. " in 1 review
Angel H.
I’m always curious to see where my friends are. Whether I’m bored or whether they’re not answering my calls or texts. This app is great and easy to use. It did meet my expectations. I would definitely recommend this app to others.
Hadeel N.
I love this app! I have it for fun with a few of my friends and it helps us feel safe about where the other person is. It’s super easy to you and it constantly updates showing you where your friends are during all times of the day
Kim W.
Benicia
I have to tell you my favorite time I used this app. My son and I were trying to find my nieces high school. Apple Maps said to turn on a street that didn't  exist.  My very smart 7 year old at the time, said hey mom, try the find friends app.  Oh smart boy! Find friends found her and the correct way to get to the high school. I was frustrated but since smart boy helped me, I got to relax before the game! GREAT APP!
Esther A.
Este le salvó la vida a un amigo que había perdido su teléfono y no lo encontraba realmente esta aplicación es la mejor que pudieron crear si no la tienes bájala no sabes cuando la vas a necesitar realmente es buena
Viangie Anneris L.
Harrisburg, PA
Techie Expert
Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!!
Jenny Y.
I think this app is so fun! I love keeping tabs on my boyfriend and friends or friend to make sure they are okay when they are going home or just for fun. It takes out the hassle of having to always texting/calling them or waiting for them to text/call you back. Great addition to the iphone!
Rianna L.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love this app! It has helped ease my anxiety so much because now I know my friends and family are always okay even if they aren't answering their phones. I can know that they're home safe, or out doing something but know where they are. I recommend this app to all of the families I babysit for as well!
Safiyyah H.
Hanover Park
Works well with the family. I can easy just check this app instead of calling my family and asking where they are. I love it since it’s free and meets my expectations. It has everything I need and would recommend to others.
kait f.
Milpitas
I use the app to share location with close friends and family so we could find each other in emergency situation. The only problem is it’s glitches sometime and use up a lot of phone battery.
Ashley T.
Macon
Love using this app when we are going out and have a big group of anyone gets lost pretty easy to keep up with everyone by the end of the night with this app of if someone looses there Phone
Smerk R.
What's the difference between find iPhone & this app? They seem like they do the same thing.
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
Can anyone explain to me how this works and its benefits