BY APPLE & EVE

Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
I love this juice so much, and my kids love it even more than I do! I highly recommend this juice. I water it down because of the sugar, but it's such a healthy, refreshing drink. No artificial colors or sweeteners.
Lizzy P.
I am not a huge juice fan due to how sweet juice can be, but this juice is delicious! Not too sweet, tart, and the multivitamins are a huge plus.
Dalys F.
When my parents first bought me this, I enjoyed them. Now I just find them to have a weird sour taste but maybe it's just my own taste buds changing. My boyfriend likes anything that's juicy and fruity so I just give these to him.
Courtney D.
Great tasting juice, loaded with tons of good stuff kids need in their diet. Perfect container to fit in lunch boxes!
Ravin H.
Hyattsville, MD
i love this flavor , i always get them in the pack of 12 and i drink about half in one day theyre that good
Jennifer S.
Crown Point , IN
I haven't really tried this drink but I've heard so many good comments about it.
Cota P.
Juice cocktail is the best cuz I drink it. N I give it to my grandkids for their games n as a snack, cool and refreshing.
Veronica J.
The flavor in this product it's increadible, one of the really most tastefull drinks I ever had. I really love apple and wild berry, soo I was sure that this combination was going to be a succes. really loved it, please creat the large size soo it's last forever
Mariana S.
Quem aí um suco? Vamos experimentar moçada muito bom vocês não vão se arrepender em comprar