BY APPLE & EVE

kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I love this product! It’s definitely my favorite product by this brand. I would definitely recommend this product and already tell all my friends and family to buy it. It’s a great price for the quality.
Dalys F.
When my parents first bought me this, I enjoyed them. Now I just find them to have a weird sour taste but maybe it's just my own taste buds changing. My boyfriend likes anything that's juicy and fruity so I just give these to him.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
I love this juice so much, and my kids love it even more than I do! I highly recommend this juice. I water it down because of the sugar, but it's such a healthy, refreshing drink. No artificial colors or sweeteners.
Lizzy P.
I am not a huge juice fan due to how sweet juice can be, but this juice is delicious! Not too sweet, tart, and the multivitamins are a huge plus.
Cota P.
Juice cocktail is the best cuz I drink it. N I give it to my grandkids for their games n as a snack, cool and refreshing.
Courtney D.
Great tasting juice, loaded with tons of good stuff kids need in their diet. Perfect container to fit in lunch boxes!
Ravin H.
Hyattsville, MD
i love this flavor , i always get them in the pack of 12 and i drink about half in one day theyre that good
Jennifer S.
Crown Point, IN
I haven't really tried this drink but I've heard so many good comments about it.
Marlin Juleisy 145192 J.
Doral, FL
Soy amante de los jugos, me encantan, súper refrescante se puede acompañar de cualquier comida en cualquier momento sin importar nad. Sobretodo cuando no podemos preparar uno natural.