Apple & Eve® Very Berry 100% Juice

BY APPLE & EVE

Apple & Eve Very Berry is a delicious 100% juice blend made with the perfect blend of strawberries and raspberries.

• No sugar added
• No artificial flavors or colors
• Non-GMO Certified

Ingredients: APPLE JUICE (WATER, APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE), PEAR JUICE (WATER, PEAR JUICE CONCENTRATE), RASPBERRY JUICE (WATER, RASPBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE), STRAWBERRY JUICE (WATER, STRAWBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE), NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID (FOR TARTNESS), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), CALCIUM GLUCONATE, CALCIUM LACTATE, VEGETABLE COLOR, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, VITAMIN E ACETATE.

Apple & Eve®  Very Berry 100% Juice
Apple & Eve® Very Berry 100% Juice
Buy on Amazon
Wooooo This #Florida Heat is NO JOKE ! Thanks to @appleandevejuice for sending me this #complimentary box, Now my babies can cool off and quench their thirst without me having to worry about artificial flavors or colors and all that unnecessary added sugar in other juices. Thanks to Apple & Eve , we get 100% juice , 100% of the time 😍 Follow them On IG @mini.grants for more ! 👦🏽Big Thumbs Up From Jailyn 😍👍🏽 Now he can quench his thirst and hang with Elmo & the gang 🖤🍎 Thank you @appleandevejuice for our complimentary box ! 👧🏽Cailani is GAGA For GRAPE 🍇😍 She loves cooling off with her favorite @appleandevejuice and their many flavors ! 👦🏽Tristyn’s FAVORITE out of our complimentary box from @appleandevejuice is APPLE 🍏 Swear he drinks almost every one out of the box , thought he was going to turn into an Apple 😆 🍏🍎🍇🍓🍊🍐🍋🥥🍒
#AEOrganics #MakeTheOrganicChoice #Contest #Winners @AppleAndEveJuice #BabyBrandAmbassadors #BrandAmbassadors #MiniGrants Organic #Healthy #CleanDrinks #AllNatural #HealthySnack #HealthyStarts
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
Super delicious juice and all of my kids loved it! When my kids drink juice it's super important to me that its 100% juice. I love the quality of this and that I don't have to worry about if it is a healthy choice for my kids. I'm also a huge fan of juice boxes because they are so easy to bring on the go.
Lisa K.
Canonsburg, PA
Love this so much for my kiddos !! The taste is great and healthier for my kids then just regular juice . The design is nice and catchy on the eyes and the kids have an easy time holding the design old the box.
Mari A.
Sandwich
Great product! I love that Apple and Eve has organic products too. They offer a four once portion as well. 100% juice for a portion of the cost less than the leading popular products.
Perlitta G.
This product was sent via Voxbox and my kiddo LOVES THEM. She genuinely liked each one, after being refrigerated for a bit. I asked my daughter, "do you taste how healthy it is?" And she replied "If I drink my juice with apples, that will make it healthier, duh mom" so there ya go. I will definitely be buying these in the future and recommend to others.
Shay c.
Lake Mary, FL
I received this voxbox from Influenster to try out, my son saw it and got excited for the juices lol he loves them!!!! Right away we put it in fridge and chilled it and away we both drank it.
His favorite is the apple.. and his liked it more bc it had Sesame Street character in the front of the box lol....
thank you influenster for my 1st voxbox!!!!
I look forward to trying out more!!!!❤️
#AEOrganics #MaketheorganicChoice #voxbox #influenster
Anastasya V.
Laurel Hill, FL
You know most of the time when someone sees 'No sugar Added' they immediately associate the product with a bad taste or bland flavor. However that's not the case with these. I see No Sugar Added and I immediately know they are kid friendly and is something I consider bringing home. These were a hit and I will continue to buy them.
Etienne D.
Stockton, CA
My kid's LOVED this stuff!! Absolutely loved it! As a mom, I hate giving my kid's anything with a lot of sugar or subpar ingredient's. But they really did enjoy these and I don't mind giving them these. Still I don't give them juice everyday but when I do it's Apple and Eve!
Caitlin M.
Lenexa, KS
The flavor on this juice pack is amazing! My son absolutely loved it (and he is very picky about his juice boxes). It has an amazing amount of vitamins and different berries in the juice box, perfect for a daily dose of Vitamin C for my son and able to quench his thirst at the same time. Can't wait to buy more for him!.
Ali M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
My kids LOVED this juice! My daughter would have the other kids asking her where her mama got the juice so they could get it too! I loved that it tasted so good and you couldn't even tell that there was veggies in them! The packaging was so easy for my kiddos to open and stick their straw into it without my help!
Cj N Sarah R.
Sanford, NC
Did anyone have issues with spills my kids grabbed the juice box to hard and juice came flying out.
Kathy A.
Lenoir, NC
My kids loved this sample!
celia r.
Stockton, CA
hows the tadte without sugar??
Jack S.
Indio, CA
These Apples and Eves juice packs have a variety of flavors my girls enjoy. They are a bit too sweet though my wife usually waters them down for them. It would be nice if they had some with less sugar.

Apple & Eve®  Very Berry 100% Juice