BY APPLE & EVE

Flavored blend of 5 juices from concentrate & added ingredients. see more...

Emely T.
These drinks are so delicious. Great flavor. Perfect along side your favorite snack or alone. I would definitely recommend. And I would also repurchase. Easily found at most grocery store and Target stores.
Yanfang T.
San Antonio
When I was kid I always love to drink apple juice they taste so good and affordable price they have delicious taste and come different favorite. I absolutely definitely would buy it again and yes I would recommend to other and great for children
Jessica F.
This is the first flavor to disappear when I buy a variety case. The kids love it. I like that it's natural fruit juice. It's not loaded with sugars and dyes. It's not going to leave stains.
Briana K.
Ossining, NY
i love getting my juice boxes when i visit mom at work (she teaches), she always has stashes of these awesome apple and eve juices for the kids.. and me ofcourse! very tastey and not too sweet
i got them at work they for the kids , i was thirsty and i didn't relay expect them to be as good as it was , compared to juciyjuciy it was lighter to drink , the packing was nice and seem to keep the drinks together , and i will buy them again.
estephanie c.
muy buena en todo los sentido y mas si eres fan de las mezclas de sabores que hay en un solo embase y todo en uno :3 una gran ventaja
Liz O.
Reading, PA
I love so much the apple juice. Is very delicious.. 💕
100% recomendable for the kids in the school or the work.
Jessica S.
Oskaloosa , IA
My kids love these and we buy frequently. Low in sugar and have a great taste seems like a win for me as a mom.
Denise M.
Denton, TX
These are great! My son loves these, I definitely try to sneak one for myself every once in a while.
Zeniada R.
Mesa, AZ
Love this line of juice! Great for the kids not overly sweet and not bad on the ingredients either!