New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodApple & Eve
Apple & Eve Sesame Street Organic Elmo’s Punch

Apple & Eve® Sesame Street Organic Elmo’s Punch

Apple & Eve Organics Elmo's Punch is a delicious 100% juice blend of organic cherry, strawberry, and apple juices. Elmo loves eating colorful fruit every day!

• USDA Certified Organic full serving of fruit in every box*
• No sugar added
• No artificial flavors or colors
• Non-GMO Certified

*Under USDA's Dietary guidelines, 4 oz. of 100% fruit juice = 1 serving of fruit. The guidelines recommend that you get a majority of your daily fruit servings from whole fruit.

Ingredients: APPLE JUICE (WATER, APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE), PEAR JUICE (WATER, PEAR JUICE CONCENTRATE), CHERRY JUICE (WATER, CHERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE), PINEAPPLE JUICE (WATER, PINEAPPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE), ORANGE JUICE 9WATER, ORANGE JUICE CONCENTRATE), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), CITRIC ACID (FOR TARTNESS), NATURAL FLAVORS, VEGETABLE COLOR.

I Know this says no sugar added, but how much sugar is actually in this juice?
Does your child enjoy drinking this? ☺️
Start your review of Apple & Eve® Sesame Street Organic Elmo’s Punch!
How would you rate this product?
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
My kids LOVED this juice! We received it for free from Influenster to try and it was def a big hit. I also took a drink of them and was really wowed by the quality and taste of this juice! And I’m not a juice drinker at all! We certainly highly recommend this juice and we have already switched from the juices my kids were drinking to these! So. Worth. It. 🙌🏽🙌🏽
Esther A.
Anaheim, CA
Apple & Eve® Sesame Street Organic Elmo’s Punch uploaded by Esther A.
Overall, my daughter really enjoyed drinking these drinks. She liked the different flavors, and shes usually a picky child. I would reduce the price just a tad bit, because for a working parent , it is a little out of the budget. I would still recommend to individuals who are looking for a healthier alternative .
Amber K.
White Oak, PA
Apple & Eve® Sesame Street Organic Elmo’s Punch uploaded by Amber K.
Purchased at: Walmart
My 15 month old loves this juice! It’s a great size for home or traveling. She loves Sesame Street, so she loves looking at the characters while she drinks. I buy the big back at Wal-Mart and it has several different flavors in it! I think she would recommend it to all the other kids!
Syedasara K.
Glen Carbon, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
My toddler loved this juice until recently I started giving him less sweetened drinks cuz of his teeth issues. This juice is good quality, nice packaging, easily fits a small lunchbox or even in my purse. I always kept a pack in my car for backup so whenever he'd ask I'd have one ready for him 😊
Melissa D.
Parma heights , OH
Apple & Eve® Sesame Street Organic Elmo’s Punch uploaded by Melissa D.
My kids loved this juice so much and I love giving them healthy and organic snacks that they actually like to drink/eat! Win win for this mom! Thanks Influenster for sending me the apple and eve box for free!
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
Excellent size kids toddlers.. Always the favorite of my young children, I think it is customary to buy these juices❤️ juice 100% ❤️without gluten❤️ 10% vitamin C❤️..
Jessica J.
Apple & Eve® Sesame Street Organic Elmo’s Punch uploaded by Jessica J.
I have to preface this review by saying I legitimately hate Apple juice or any juice for that matter. When I was informed that I got chosen to review juice boxes I was deeply disappointed. That being said, it’s really good y’all. From myself all the way down to my 8 year old, we all enjoyed it. Good job Apple and Eve Co. #jessica😍 #voxbox #complimentary #free #apple&Eve Apple & Eve® Sesame Street Organic Elmo’s Punch
Nicole B.
Clearwater, FL
This is some of the BEST tasting juice EVER & it's organic, non-gmo, low in sugar & great for the kids! Comes in great varieties & is priced alright but for us it's worth it for all the positive benefits & for none of the negative nasties!!!!! Overall, great product!!!!!!!
Roopa R.
Apple & Eve® Sesame Street Organic Elmo’s Punch uploaded by Roopa R.
Love that its organic Its sesame street logo which is fun bcos its instantly recognizable by kids and adults alike. I tried one of the juice boxes and I liked that it's less sugar no high fructose corn syrup and it's just organic goodness. Easy to carry on trips.
Kelli I.
Dallas, TX
Apple & Eve® Sesame Street Organic Elmo’s Punch uploaded by Kelli I.
Apple & Eve® Sesame Street Organic Elmo’s Punch uploaded by Kelli I.
A wholesome organic juice product in the perfect portion and size for little hands! We especially enjoy the flavored water version; cool waters, non gmo, a hint of sweetness and only 15 calories. Great thirst quencher for after school. Healthy options and portions.Apple & Eve Cool Waters Strawberry