Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodBaby DrinksApple & Eve
Apple & Eve Sesame Street Organic Big Bird’s Apple

Apple & Eve® Sesame Street Organic Big Bird’s Apple

Apple & Eve Organics Big Bird's Apple is a delicious 100% juice. An apple a day makes Big Bird say, “Yay!”

• USDA Certified Organic full serving of fruit in every box*
• No sugar added
• No artificial flavors or colors
• Non-GMO Certified

*Under USDA's Dietary guidelines, 4 oz. of 100% fruit juice = 1 serving of fruit. The guidelines recommend that you get a majority of your daily fruit servings from whole fruit.

Ingredients: FILTERED WATER SUFFICIENT TO RECONSTITUTE APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE; ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)

I Have two parakees does anyone feed this to their pets do they like it ?
Start your review of Apple & Eve® Sesame Street Organic Big Bird’s Apple!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
Easy to pack juice boxes. I don't always love packaging with charterers, but my kids enjoyed the sesame street branding. The juice is pretty basic, but good. The price was pretty average for the product. Not too high, not a great deal. I'd purchase again.
Sondra C.
New Gloucestr, ME
I feel good about keeping this Apple juice on hand for my family. It’s organic, so no pesticides and the portions are small enough that there are no half drunk containers sitting around the house. Plus, it’s sweet and delicious!
Melissa V.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my favorite juice! The berry flavor is so delicious. Usually I pick this up from Costco and enjoy the benefits of bulk. The flavor is perfect and the juice is not packed with sugar. Overall it's tasty and the packaging is pretty too. I will continue to purchase!
Ericka P.
Charleston, SC
The kids liked it and were excited to see the characters but it wasn’t as flavorful as most juice drinks.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Arlana S.
I received from an Influenster VOX BOX! My 5 year old son loves the taste and packaging. yummy fruit flavor rLove The Influenster App
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Bree L.
We love Apple & Eve juice, I think all of their flavors are fantastic..but more importantly the kids love them. I like the convenience of these, I can even throw some of these in my purse for a quick and easy drink on-the-go!!
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
My little one really likes these juice boxes!! I like them because they are 100% organic juice, gluten free, and non-GMO. Also they come in the tiny boxes which are great for my 2 year old because I do not like to give him a lot of juice throughout the day. Also, I love the ones that have vegetables in them!!! My son has grown a dislike for veggies and this is one way I get him to have them in his diet!!
Martin A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this one's because it has potassium which some other brand's doesn't have plus its organic..and the ready to drink because its serve into a small box.
Alyssa A.
Bridgeville
I love these juice boxes rather than the other brands out there. I know that it's 100% organic and that means my kids are getting the benefits of eating fruit. My kids love these, and they love the sesame street characters on them!
Allison M.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
My son loved this apple juice.It helped him going to the bathroom for some reason which was great. He loves Seasme Street Emo was his favorite. So the design was a plus. It's organic, which is awesome. It has natural sugars, which I love for my child. I recommend this apple juice.