Apple & Eve® Sesame Street Elmo’s Punch

Kids can’t resist furry Elmo, and they love his irresistible fruit punch! Apple & Eve Fruit Punch is a delicious combination of juices from apples, pears, pineapples and cherries.

• 1 full serving of fruit in every box*
• No sugar added
• No artificial flavors or colors
• Non-GMO Certified

*Under USDA's Dietary guidelines, 4 oz. of 100% fruit juice = 1 serving of fruit. The guidelines recommend that you get a majority of your daily fruit servings from whole fruit.

Ingredients: APPLE JUICE (WATER, APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE), PEAR JUICE (WATER, PEAR JUICE CONCENTRATE), CHERRY JUICE (WATER, CHERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE), PINEAPPLE JUICE (WATER, PINEAPPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE), ORANGE JUICE (WATER, ORANGE JUICE CONCENTRATE), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), CITRIC ACID (FOR TARTNESS), NATURAL FLAVORS, VEGETABLE COLOR.

Why does the acid in apple juice give you a rash if you let it stay on for to long ?
Start your review of Apple & Eve® Sesame Street Elmo’s Punch!
Monica D.
Red Oak, TX
Yum! Kids love it and tastes good. Easy to insert straw right on top of the box. Also easy to toss in a diaper bag or lunch box.
yenifer R.
I grew up on these juices and now my siblings are enjoying these. These cardboard box juices have been a family tradition ever since I can remember. We have all loved this brand and the fruit punch flavor is the best. I would recommend this to others its so yummy.
jessica S.
Hanover Twp, PA
We don't often buy the Apple and Eve brand, but these are good. A few times I have gotten the punch, and the apple and they are both tasty. I just tend to stick to more familiar brands.
Rachel H.
Memphis, TN
I like that they come in smaller boxes and not pouches. They’re healthy and my daughter loves them.
kadeeja P.
Columbus, GA
Apple & Eve® Sesame Street Elmo’s Punch uploaded by kadeeja P.
Great product. My kids love apples and eve Seasme Street Elmo’s punch. This product is worth the money . Be sure to try the apple juice also.
Wajiha H.
Rosharon , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter had this juice and we have been buying it ever since.... We love it cause of the packaging is different compared to other juices.
filicia D.
I love the apple and eve sesame street elmos juices! It's small and compact perfect for my 3 year olds tiny hands. He loves the taste and get so excited for his juicey! I do think they're a bit pricey but i would definitely recommend these juice boxes
Brooke T.
Waynesville, OH
I love these. My son loves these. They are in smaller boxes which is perfect for a three year old
Sarah A.
Marlton, NJ
So yummy! I get them for my nephew but love to have one every once in a while. Great size to quench that thirst craving.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
I love these little juice boxes and have been buying them for my kids for years already. They are the perfect size for toddlers and great to take on the go. The kids also love that they have elmo on them.