Apple & Eve Sesame Street Cookie Monster's Orange Tangerine Juice, 4.23 fl oz, 8 count, (Pack of 5)

BY APPLE & EVE

Apple & Eve Sesame Street Cookie Monster's Orange Tangerine Juice: Flavored blend of 6 juices from concentrate & added ingredients 100% juice No sugar added 100% vitamin C see more...

Katie F.
Katie F.
Hurricane, WV
I buy these for my son. The have fruits and veggies in each serving and he loves the characters on the bottles. Makes it fun to drink something healthy! The flavors are great too. I would recommend these to all parents.
Martha R.
Martha R.
These are my sons FAVORITE! He loves Elmo and juice boxes so of course it's a hit. They're a great size and none ever goes to waste. Such a must have in our home!
Rachelle R.
Rachelle R.
Albuquerque
I love these for my kids. They are supposed to be more natural and have less sugar. So i like to get these fur my kids
Chana P.
Chana P.
Toronto , ON
Love the small size of these just boxes perfect for little kids to take to school. Great choice of flavors available