Apple & Eve® Sesame Street® Cookie Monster's Orange Tangerine 100% Juice 8-4.23 fl. oz. Aseptic Packs

BY APPLE & EVE

Orange tangerine flavored blend of 6 juices from concentrate & added ingredients. see more...

Kayli E.
We really like this juice in my house. my kids love the flavor, I feel it's good for them, and they love that the cookie monster is on the package.
Patti M.
Elk Grove , CA
My kids are so picky and I'm picky with what I give them, but we love these. I always have my cabinets stocked with these so They can enjoy them.
Cristal S.
Dallas, Tx
They taste great,different flavored..recommend it to any mother with kids..my girls enjoy the drinks I have to keep stock up daily..lol
Sara H.
Great flavor and love that their only option isn't just apple juice as apple juice gives my kids tummy issues. The kids love it.
Melissa v.
Fresno, CA
My kids love these juices and its the perfect size for toddlers. And its also perfect to put in the kids lunch box
Karina   C.
My son loves Cookie Monster's Orange Tangerine Juice i love that is 100% Juice perfect for a toddler to hold
Raschele P.
East Falmouth, MA
My son absolutely loves you they are his favorite I think it might be because they are Sesame Street lol
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
My kid loves this juice! It's also good to know that it is 100% juice! Definitely a favorite
Reney S.
The both of my boys love this product. they devour it every single time they get a chance.
Lindsey B.
Harlem, GA
Love apple & eve products...great taste and healthy for my babies to drink...They love it!
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
Is it 100% tangerine juice
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
Or is there something else in it