Apple & Eve® Sesame Street® Cookie Monster's Orange Tangerine 100% Juice 8-4.23 fl. oz. Aseptic Packs

BY APPLE & EVE

Orange tangerine flavored blend of 6 juices from concentrate & added ingredients. see more...

Kayli E.
Kayli E.
We really like this juice in my house. my kids love the flavor, I feel it's good for them, and they love that the cookie monster is on the package.
Cristal S.
Cristal S.
Dallas, Tx
They taste great,different flavored..recommend it to any mother with kids..my girls enjoy the drinks I have to keep stock up daily..lol
Raschele P.
Raschele P.
East Falmouth, MA
Foodie Expert
My son absolutely loves you they are his favorite I think it might be because they are Sesame Street lol
Diamond H.
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
My kid loves this juice! It's also good to know that it is 100% juice! Definitely a favorite
Reney S.
Reney S.
Foodie Expert
The both of my boys love this product. they devour it every single time they get a chance.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Harlem, GA
Foodie Expert
Love apple & eve products...great taste and healthy for my babies to drink...They love it!
jennifer w.
jennifer w.
MELFA
This is a big time favorite in my house. The kids absolutely love your juice. Thank you
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
My son and daughter devour these juice boxes. they are the perfect size for them
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
Foodie Expert
Love the size of these for the little ones in the house. The flavor is great!!
Heath Springs, SC
Great juice my family loves it sooooooooooooooooo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heath Springs, SC
Or is there something else in it
Is it 100% tangerine juice