BY APPLE & EVE

Tangy tangerine and orange go perfectly with any meal. Apple & Eve Orange Tangerine is a delicious 100% juice blend bursting with sweet oranges and tangerines in every sip.

• 1 full serving of fruit in every box*
• No sugar added
• No artificial flavors or colors
• Non-GMO Certified

*Under USDA's Dietary guidelines, 4 oz. of 100% fruit juice = 1 serving of fruit. The guidelines recommend that you get a majority of your daily fruit servings from whole fruit.

Ingredients: APPLE JUICE (WATER, APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE), PEAR JUICE (WATER, PEAR JUICE CONCENTRATE), ORANGE JUICE (WATER, ORANGE JUICE CONCENTRATE), TANGERINE JUICE (WATER, TANGERINE JUICE CONCENTRATE), PASSIONFRUIT JUICE (WATER, PASSIONFRUIT JUICE CONCENTRATE), NATURAL FLAVORS, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), BETA CAROTENE (FOR COLOR), CITRIC ACID (FOR TARTNESS).

Katie F.
Hurricane, WV
I buy these for my son. The have fruits and veggies in each serving and he loves the characters on the bottles. Makes it fun to drink something healthy! The flavors are great too. I would recommend these to all parents.
Martha R.
These are my sons FAVORITE! He loves Elmo and juice boxes so of course it's a hit. They're a great size and none ever goes to waste. Such a must have in our home!
Kayli E.
We really like this juice in my house. my kids love the flavor, I feel it's good for them, and they love that the cookie monster is on the package.
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
My kids are so picky and I'm picky with what I give them, but we love these. I always have my cabinets stocked with these so They can enjoy them.
Cristal S.
Dallas, Tx
They taste great,different flavored..recommend it to any mother with kids..my girls enjoy the drinks I have to keep stock up daily..lol
Sara H.
Peyton, CO
Great flavor and love that their only option isn't just apple juice as apple juice gives my kids tummy issues. The kids love it.
Rachelle R.
Kansas City, Missouri
I love these for my kids. They are supposed to be more natural and have less sugar. So i like to get these fur my kids
Melissa v.
Fresno, CA
My kids love these juices and its the perfect size for toddlers. And its also perfect to put in the kids lunch box
Karina   C.
My son loves Cookie Monster's Orange Tangerine Juice i love that is 100% Juice perfect for a toddler to hold
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
My son absolutely loves you they are his favorite I think it might be because they are Sesame Street lol
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
Or is there something else in it
Mariah P.