BY APPLE & EVE

Apple & Eve® Sesame Street Big Bird's No Sugar Added 100% Apple Juice.
123 Sesame Street®.
Juice from concentrate with other added ingredients. see more...

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Foodie Expert
Don't often buy apple juice due to the high sugar count, so this is something I buy every so often when I know my niece is coming over. Good flavor, classic apple & eve quality and consistency. Difficult container for my 6 year old niece to pour herself, but otherwise ok.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Foodie Expert
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Keshia B.
Keshia B.
Palmdale, CA
This apple juice is great, adam & eve have the perfect amount of sweetness, and it's so refreshing to drink!
veronica n.
veronica n.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
My son loves the 100% apple juice taste that this has. And he loves the picture of big bird that they use. I come home with it each time we go grocery shopping.
Nia B.
Nia B.
For some strange reason this apple juice gives my son diarrhea. so I'm going to be honest and just say I don't like this one. sorry
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
This juice tastes great! You don't need added sugar, apples have enough natural sugar to make it just sweet enough.
Prisilla G.
Prisilla G.
Foodie Expert
I love apple Juice and this juice isn't too sweet. It's 100% apple juice and tastes good.
Missy G.
Missy G.
Loves Park, IL
This apple juice is nice and sweet and goes down nice and smooth. This is a great alternative to soda and is all natural and healthy.
lizbeth l.
lizbeth l.
Lynwood, CA
Foodie Expert
I looooovveee Apple juice i always drink this when I'm not craving soda. And the big bird is just soo cute on the label
Milagros R.
Milagros R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I use this for my son and also my diabetic mother. I love that its sugar free. A nice crisp apple taste.