BY APPLE & EVE

Ruby red grapefruit juice cocktail from concentrate. 25% juice. see more...

Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
I really like grapefruit juice but it is one of those things I cannot drink everyday. If I buy a big jog of it, a lot usually goes to waste. That's why I love these individual sized bottles. They are very continent and apple & Eve juice has good quality and taste. Win-win
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
I use to drink this Ruby Red Juice everyday. Great with breakfast. Great for mixed drinks. Kids love it. Healthy drink for you and your body. Unfortunately, I am unable to drink this delicious juice as much as I used to because of my constant heartburn.
Brett K.
Arlington, MA
Grapefruit juice really isn't my thing, but it was okay. Apple & Eve is a great company though, and their juices are good quality, so I know it's not terrible. I just don't like the taste myself.
Mali C.
great taste in a convenient bottle that you can just throw in your bag. The drink isn't too sweet and its affordable.
Saintia J.
My absolute favorite flavor from this brand. The taste is amazing and you can drink it cold or room temperature.
Ginarichard T.
San Antonio, TX
Love the apple and Ruby red juice recommend this to all my friends and family members. The best ever.
Elizabeth R.
Always buy roses in big packs for my daughter to drink after her snacks. She loves them
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
juice it is really great and tasty and amazing and really recommended for everyone
Batool B.
Ottawa
Well I thought it was okay but I didn't have the right taste to me but I'm not saying it's bad I think it's really nice😂