BY APPLE & EVE

Be Pure. Be Fruitful.® Heard a lot about Pomegranates? There a lot to say, but here's the one thing you need to now: they are amazingly good for you. So, you know us, we got to thinking… what if we crafted a signature Apple & Eve Blend starring this wonder-fruit? It was meant to be. It was a natural! So here we are. Pomegranate Blueberry 100% Juice Blend. We just love it. Taste for yourself. Robust. Balanced. Invigorating. And yes, oh-so healthy! The bottom line? We love making all-natural, great tasting 100% juices. We want that to come through in everything we do. For us, it's gotta' be real. That's what you can count on when you bring Apple & Eve home. 100% juice for a fruitful life.

Hillary P.
Willow Spring, NC
My children LOVE this juice! It's their go to pick. It is a tad sweet for them( almost all juices are), so I do water it down a little, but that's just their personal preference. I love that there is less sugar compared to other juice brands. I will definitely repurchase this again!
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Great flavor in a great to go bottle for my kids and myself. The kids love it and I approve of it! Try to keep a bottle in my diaper bag or to put in the kids lunch boxes!
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
love this drink. great on it own or as a mixer with to make a bunch of different cocktails. i also love to mix it with seltzer to make a healthy alternative to soda
Alysha M.
Templeton, MA
my kids love this juice. Especially my son. The blueberry taste is really good and I know it's made with good stuff and not too much sugar. It's also very affordable. I can always find it at target, walmart or even the local grocery store. I recommend it.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
Absolutely delicious! This is by far my favorite blend of juice by Apple & Eve. I love that this brand fruity without being too tart. I honestly feel that all of their flavors are superb and have sworn by this brand of juice for the past five years.
Evy H.
Clovis, CA
Apple & eve make the best tasting Apple juice . It's rich in flavor and I love it . I enjoy a glass of this juice with everything. It's not to sweet it's not over pack in sugars . Perfect for kids
caitlin c.
Danville, CA
this juice is the most superb and delectable juice ive ever tasted, a tangy twist followed by citrus and sweetness is enough to make me shoot my super mega huge sweet buster nut blast against the wall and back into the cup i drank my juice from, makes me bust always
Tim K.
Mount Sinai, NY
i tried this flavor just a few weeks ago and i like it it was totally different then I usually get. i even told my brother to pickup some of the juice
Demira M.
Absolutely love this ! This is actually my favorite drinks out of the whole collection. I actually prefer this over apple juice and that's my fave.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL

This juice drink much and does not seem very rich and come from small drinking, I like fruity taste and is a drink that accompanies my drinks