BY APPLE & EVE

Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
It's pretty refreshing and yummy. The taste is tangy so I do get tired of it pretty quickly. But, it's cheap and easy to find so if you're in a pinch bam here you go. Definitely give it a go it won't leave a dent in you pocket.
Julianna K.
South Orange, NJ
Accidentally brought this flavor by accident at first I was disappointed but only because I thought it was going to be something else. But I decided to take another sip and it was absolutely amazing. it had a strong taste that was so good, especially for a product that did not seem to be good because it is mango and strawberry mixed together, but it ended up being my favorite drink!!
Teresa C.
Staten Island, NY
This is juice has many amazing flavors to it. Evertime I drink it I always smile because it gets me so happy I Believe that this juice is the best one out there
Cat J.
Boca Raton, Fl
Tried this once and I loved It! Highly recommend mango lovers because this stuff is addictive. I haven't been able to find it kosher again tho
Jo B.
Windsor, MO
Meh... It isn't very good. So many other amazing juices options. They aren't expensive but they aren't worth the money you spend to get them.
Ana T.
Whitehall, PA
MAngo and strawberry make a wonderful combo! Tastes so good and splendid I would recommend this product to anyone
Mildreth R.
Nogales, AZ
I like to drink with my breakfast, it gives me a lot of energy and they are very sweet
Lisbeth F.
Esa sabor a manzana es muy bueno, lo recomiendo, excelente para el desayuno, rico sabor y muy economico
Clau D.
I dont love this, i dont like the mango flavor on this juice...
And i love mango