BY APPLE & EVE

1 Pack = 3 - 6.75 oz boxes; 100% Juice - Grape. Calcium fortified. USDA organic. Flavored blend of 2 juices from organic concentrate with other added ingredients. Thirsting for Organic goodness? You've come to the right juice. In 1975, when we began squeezing our first apples, healthy foods and concern for the earth were more hippie than hip. But we've taken our high standards even higher, by working with our growers to harvest only the finest organically grown fruits for our new line of Apple and Eve 100% Juice Organics. They are good for you and good for our planet. Our Pledge of Organic Purity: The quality assurance international seal verifies that our products are produced in accordance with the strictest USDA organic standards. Certified organic by Quality Assurance International. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=7630123003'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lynette v.
Killeen, TX
Never had a chance to taste this brand, but guess well see how it taste when it becomes cold. My baby girl is definitely excited to try them, besides water she loves sipping on juice!
Diamond C.
Las Vegas , NV
My toddlers love these juice boxes! They said they taste so yummy! It was their 1st time trying these after receiving some from Influenster for testing purposes. As a mom, I like that these juice boxes are organic and don't have alot of unnecessary additives or ingredients. I would definitely purchase these juice boxes.
Karen D.
These juices are great to always have at home, they are organic, my kids loves them, my little one's favorite is grape flavor, is a great snack and easy to take with you to go out with the kids to appointments or run errands, to go to the park, picnics or school.
Casey J.
Salina, KS
Thank you to @influenster.eats @aeorganics for the #complimentary juice boxes. The grape was by far the favorite flavor. Kids loved them and it's easier on mom. #AEOrganics and #MakeTheOrganicChoice.
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
So good. A friend of mine always has them and they remind me of back in the days when my mom would pack me justice boxes. Although I think there are a bit pricey for realistically how little the amount of juice inside is.
Erica R.
Munhall, Pa
Love these. Someone in my family works at a school and she will bring home a variety of flavors and they are all very good! I am a juice girl and love to try new juices and love that they are organic. They are also fairly prices and you get get juice boxes or bottles in different sizes!
Nycole A.
Since I've become a mother I have enjoyed drinking a lot of organic juices for kids simply for the fact that it tastes sweet but is not as harmful as juices like caprisun with a lot of sugar added
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA
This is my favorite brand of grape juice. I've always loved grape juice and this brand is very affordable. It's just as good maybe even better than Welch's. I recommend completely! I buy it everytime!
Valerie H.
My kids are pretty picky when it comes to drinks.. its either water or chocolate milk. They got to try this or the first time, and my son actually requested that we buy more. Now when ever we pack lunch for school, this is the drink that we put into the lunch box.
Jamie K.
Everett , WA
My Daughter Loves this brand! They are so convenient to put in lunches or to take on the go in the the car. The flavor is great and I love how it;s organic so I know my child is getting the very best.
Cassie K.
Lawrence, KS
Can you tell me about this product