Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Heather R.
Heather R.
Vincent, Al
My son loves these and so do I because they are organic!! Yummy! Would definitely recommend to others!
Brandie R.
Brandie R.
Love giving these to my little girl. very good flavor and not overly filled with sugar. ,
Sapphire A.
Sapphire A.
Porter Ranch, CA
I am not a child but I love these juice boxes for packed lunches and snacks. They're delicious.
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
West Deptford, NJ
I like keeping these in my fridge for when I want something quick to drink to quench my thirst. This apple juice is really tasty and refreshing, and it's low in calories. My favorite time to drink these is at night time when I'm winding down.
Ashlyn W.
Ashlyn W.
Cabot, AR
I keep these juice boxes in my pantry to help when my infant is constipated. (per the pediatrician) - I have also sampled a box or two and the juice is delicious. The packaging is cute and I like the Sesame Street characters on them. We purchased at WalMart.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am a 20 year old very busy college student and this juice comes in a nice compact size. I have them in my fridge at all times for when i just need a small sugar boost. I love apple juice in general and its nice to be able to reach in the fridge and take one to go if I wanted rather than having to worry about pouring it into a more portable bottle
Isaura D.
Isaura D.
Desde que me acuerdo el jugo de manzana es mi favorito, este no es dulce por lo tanto me encanta su empaque es practico y facil de usar y tiene buen precio
April H.
April H.
Kid approved and loved! A great lunch bag component. Lots of sugar. Fairy priced. Special treat for school functions or sports days. Easily recyclable product.
Lien L.
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV
One of the few juice boxes out there that have 100% juice! I always check the labels as I am very concerned about what I give my kids. Good product!
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
My 3 year old son and I both love this juice. It tastes so natural, not to sweet and not bitter either.