BY APPLE & EVE

Apple & Eve Organics Apple Juice: Organic 100% juice Calcium fortified Gluten free Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer S.
Chico, CA
I love these juice boxes. I'm a busy college student and sometimes I need something sweet to give me a little push without a bubble soft drink. They're perfect for throwing in my backpack and heading on my way to class. My favorite is the kiwi strawberry!
Holly B.
Lumberton, NC
We love these they are super tasty an good for you! It's all we buy! My daughter has always loved apple juice but she totally loves this! It's not just good for children it's good for us adults to!!
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
Foodie Expert
Apple and Eve Organics Juice is great. It is in very convenient juice boxes and they are delicious. My daughter loves the apple juice. The price is pretty reasonable also.
April H.
Kid approved and loved! A great lunch bag component. Lots of sugar. Fairy priced. Special treat for school functions or sports days. Easily recyclable product.
Katelyn M.
Wahiawa , Hi
Again always a fan, i love the flavor its very rich and strong, not to worried about the organic part since it still has a lot of sugar
Michelle A.
Foodie Expert
This apple juice has a very tart but light taste, its very good the juice being organic is a plus. I wish they sold it with more than what it comes with.
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV
One of the few juice boxes out there that have 100% juice! I always check the labels as I am very concerned about what I give my kids. Good product!
Allison C.
Hudson, FL
My youngest son only will drink this Apple Juice, not a stong taste , not to sweet and we can find it at Taget and Walmart!!!
Holly M.
Corry, PA
I first tried apple and eves orange pineapple juice because of a voxbox. I am now hooked, it is soooo good and no sugar added, did I mention it is USDA organic? Why yes it is.
Mary K.
Port Ewen, NY
Apple and Eve juice drinks are great. They have a lot of great favors the kids love with 50% sugar. I like the environmentally responsible packaging and the portability.