Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Dakota T.
Dakota T.
San Jose, CA

I love apple juice and I wanted something compact or something I can finish. I just walked pass this drink at costco and I wanted to try it so I got a pack. I ended up enjoying it but the package is too small. I would still be thristy after one but I think its meant for children. I enjoy the taste and I would continue to be a customer. I heard there are different flavors which I will try if I find them.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Pittsburgh, PA

I am a 20 year old very busy college student and this juice comes in a nice compact size. I have them in my fridge at all times for when i just need a small sugar boost. I love apple juice in general and its nice to be able to reach in the fridge and take one to go if I wanted rather than having to worry about pouring it into a more portable bottle
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Stamford, CT

I love this stuff. I try not to drink too much of it, just because I'm quite sensitive to sugar, but I always go for organic, and I think given that, it's really quite a good value. I prefer this apple juice to others that I've had and would totally recommend
Ashlyn W.
Ashlyn W.
Cabot, AR

I keep these juice boxes in my pantry to help when my infant is constipated. (per the pediatrician) - I have also sampled a box or two and the juice is delicious. The packaging is cute and I like the Sesame Street characters on them. We purchased at WalMart.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Chico, CA

I love these juice boxes. I'm a busy college student and sometimes I need something sweet to give me a little push without a bubble soft drink. They're perfect for throwing in my backpack and heading on my way to class. My favorite is the kiwi strawberry!
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
West Deptford, NJ

I like keeping these in my fridge for when I want something quick to drink to quench my thirst. This apple juice is really tasty and refreshing, and it's low in calories. My favorite time to drink these is at night time when I'm winding down.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Lumberton, NC

We love these they are super tasty an good for you! It's all we buy! My daughter has always loved apple juice but she totally loves this! It's not just good for children it's good for us adults to!!
Da P.
Da P.
Winter Park, FL

I've tried other apple juices and they are good but Apple&Eve apple juice is literally the best apple juice I've ever had.. It's sweet without being too sweet, it quenches my thirst!! Great job!!!
Angeline L.
Angeline L.
Portland, ME

I could drink this for the rest of my life and be happy with what I've done with my life. Apple juice just makes me happy and with this trusted brand I know that I will have many happy memories.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Fennville, MI

My kids love all of the flavors of Apple and Eve and we carry them with us when we go to the beach! I like that they are organic and made with wholesome products! Lifetime buyer for sure!!

Join Now