7 colors available

BY APPLE & EVE

Apple & Eve Organics Apple Juice: Organic 100% juice Calcium fortified Gluten free Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Dakota T.
Dakota T.
San Jose, CA
I love apple juice and I wanted something compact or something I can finish. I just walked pass this drink at costco and I wanted to try it so I got a pack. I ended up enjoying it but the package is too small. I would still be thristy after one but I think its meant for children. I enjoy the taste and I would continue to be a customer. I heard there are different flavors which I will try if I find them.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Stamford, CT
I love this stuff. I try not to drink too much of it, just because I'm quite sensitive to sugar, but I always go for organic, and I think given that, it's really quite a good value. I prefer this apple juice to others that I've had and would totally recommend
Da P.
Da P.
Winter Park, FL
I've tried other apple juices and they are good but Apple&Eve apple juice is literally the best apple juice I've ever had.. It's sweet without being too sweet, it quenches my thirst!! Great job!!!
Angeline L.
Angeline L.
Portland, ME
I could drink this for the rest of my life and be happy with what I've done with my life. Apple juice just makes me happy and with this trusted brand I know that I will have many happy memories.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Fennville, MI
Foodie Expert
My kids love all of the flavors of Apple and Eve and we carry them with us when we go to the beach! I like that they are organic and made with wholesome products! Lifetime buyer for sure!!
Krista L.
Krista L.
I get tbese juice boxes in large quantity in various flavirs at Sams club becauss the whole family lives them...not just the kids! Even my teen who "hates juice boxes" drinks these.
Massiel P.
Massiel P.
Foodie Expert
They have a lot of great favors the kids love with 50% sugar. I like the environmentally responsible packaging and the portability.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Chico, CA
I love these juice boxes. I'm a busy college student and sometimes I need something sweet to give me a little push without a bubble soft drink. They're perfect for throwing in my backpack and heading on my way to class. My favorite is the kiwi strawberry!
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Foodie Expert
Very good apple juice and handy for on the go taste good and good for them so its a win win
Would recommend to any parent.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
My mom used to buy these for me when I was younger and even now that I'm older, I still buy these myself and love them!