BY APPLE & EVE #1 in Juice

Apple & Eve Organics 100% Apple Juice is a mouthwatering blend of tart and sweet varieties of organically grown apples.

• 1 1/2 servings of fruit per box
• No sugar added
• Certified USDA Organic
• Non-GMO Certified
• No artificial flavors or colors

Ingredients: FILTERED WATER SUFFICIENT TO RECONSTITUTE ORGANIC APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), MALIC ACID (FOR TARTNESS).

Jennifer M.
I received this juice box as a free sample from Influenster in return for my honest opinion. So i #2 never give my children juice. Yes I’m that mom. But these juice boxes were very small and I liked the organic factor. Now normally if I do give in and give them a juice box or something I usually get it handed back to me saying yucky. Not the case with this one. He was climbing the shelf in the fridge to get to it. So to say the least it was a hit. I would definitely buy this product to keep as a treat every once in awhile. I wouldn’t give it everyday because let’s be honest juice is juice no matter if it’s organic or not.
Danielle D.
Port orange , FL
This organic brand of juice boxes are actually very good!! Better than the regular apple juice box brands and definitely better than the other organic brands. This juice is not watered down and my kids love it as well as I do! This has been my new go-to apple juice.
Gaby B.
Houma , LA
--My girls absolutely love it! they were so sad when the yumminess was gone! I definitely recommend! lots of goof flavors* and you know they are getting nutrients! I love the different sizes as well, great for big and little hands!Great for all ages!
Wendy A.
Lancaster , CA
These juices are not only organic, they are delicious! The packaging is nice and it attracts your attention. It’s better than other juices because it’s 100% juice and it’s organic. I already have recommended this juice to my family and friends.
Jasmine S.
Tucson, AZ
My little girl loves Juice. and as you know most juices have A LOT of sugar. So when i found out I was Receiving a VoxBox from influenster for my little to sample these juices, i was excited! Apple is her favorite so of course this is what she wanted first, and she absolutely LOVED it. i tried it before she did and it was amazing. can you imagine an organic juice that your kid loves?! this ones it! i now purchase Apple and Eve Organics juices because she loved it so much! 10/10!
Jessica G.
killeen, TX
My kids love this brand and apple specifically. I can give them something easy and quick without worrying that it might not be the healthiest or have extra crap in it. I love being able to get these and will ALWAYS repurchase for my family and my house.
Carmen P.
Un sabor divertido, los niños no lo dejan casi ni que enfríe. Su delicioso sabor les gusta a todos en la casa, lo más importante es que es Orgánico, no tengo que preocuparme por los aditivos ni los pesticidas que le ponen a las frutas, pues con estas no usan nada para hacer un jugo 💯% orgánico.
Kim W.
Riverside , CA
I received this product to review from influenster, and my son absolutely LOVED it! I have officially switched from the apple juice we were using to this product. The fact that this is organic makes me feel amazing as well, and this product is completely affordable!! I have since bought quite a bit of this brand.. LOL. Thank you Influenster for the opportunity to find an amazing new product for my family!
Alyssa S.
Scottsdale, AZ
We love these juices and by we I mean my 5 year old son. He seems to enjoy them very much. Packaging is bright and colorful. The price point is great compared to Honest juice. I would recommend.
Marian P.
Batavia
Apple and Eve has the BEST flavor ever! I wish this was sold in gallons. All my kids love the apple juice flavor the best! Yes, I would purchase this atleast twice a week! And if it is too sugary, adding extra water doesn’t take the fkavor away.