BY APPLE & EVE #1 in Juice

Apple & Eve Organics 100% Apple Juice is a mouthwatering blend of tart and sweet varieties of organically grown apples.

• 1 1/2 servings of fruit per box
• No sugar added
• Certified USDA Organic
• Non-GMO Certified
• No artificial flavors or colors

Ingredients: FILTERED WATER SUFFICIENT TO RECONSTITUTE ORGANIC APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), MALIC ACID (FOR TARTNESS).

Jennifer M.
I received this juice box as a free sample from Influenster in return for my honest opinion. So i #2 never give my children juice. Yes I’m that mom. But these juice boxes were very small and I liked the organic factor. Now normally if I do give in and give them a juice box or something I usually get it handed back to me saying yucky. Not the case with this one. He was climbing the shelf in the fridge to get to it. So to say the least it was a hit. I would definitely buy this product to keep as a treat every once in awhile. I wouldn’t give it everyday because let’s be honest juice is juice no matter if it’s organic or not.
Jasmine S.
Tucson, AZ
My little girl loves Juice. and as you know most juices have A LOT of sugar. So when i found out I was Receiving a VoxBox from influenster for my little to sample these juices, i was excited! Apple is her favorite so of course this is what she wanted first, and she absolutely LOVED it. i tried it before she did and it was amazing. can you imagine an organic juice that your kid loves?! this ones it! i now purchase Apple and Eve Organics juices because she loved it so much! 10/10!
Kim W.
Riverside , CA
I received this product to review from influenster, and my son absolutely LOVED it! I have officially switched from the apple juice we were using to this product. The fact that this is organic makes me feel amazing as well, and this product is completely affordable!! I have since bought quite a bit of this brand.. LOL. Thank you Influenster for the opportunity to find an amazing new product for my family!
Marian P.
Batavia
Apple and Eve has the BEST flavor ever! I wish this was sold in gallons. All my kids love the apple juice flavor the best! Yes, I would purchase this atleast twice a week! And if it is too sugary, adding extra water doesn’t take the fkavor away.
Jacqueline B.
Longview , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves apple juice, and this is a favorite of hers! I feel good about this juice because it’s organic and it comes in two sizes, so I can get the smaller size that’s perfect for my young toddler!
Amanda W.
Lakeland, FL
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Kids love these mostly because they are in a box with a bendy straw, I love them because they are organic. I've tasted them myself, not a huge fan. But they're not for me - the kids enjoy them!
Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
I received this for free to review and my daughter loves it. She was super excited to try it. It’s super healthy and doesn’t taste super artificial. They sent me a couple so I was even able to pack them as lunch drinks. I totally recommend these. Plus they have super cute environmentally safe packaging.
Veronica S.
Loveland , CO
Great taste, packaging and amount of product. My little ones enjoyed these juice boxes. I was able to have them on-the-go for them and it was just enough for them to have through a whole meal. Big plus was 0g of sugar!! This was by far their favorite flavor. I would definitely purchase
Janelle B.
My kids really enjoyed these juices I received, complimentary for testing, in a VoxBox. I really like that the juices are organic and not loaded with sugar. We drink a lot of apple juice so this is a great alternative to other juice brands. The pricing is reasonable and is definitely a product line I will purchase in the future.
Grace R.
Salem , OR
This is my sons favorite Apple juice. He loves how flavorful it is and I love that it is a 100% juice and also that it is organic and I feel like I am sporting a good company. I know most uses can kind of run the same but this one definitely stands out flavor wise