BY APPLE & EVE

Apple & Eve Organic Quenchers were created to satisfy your kids' thirst for the good stuff. Every one of these yummy, refreshing juice drinks is sweetened with real fruit, so they have the great taste kids love with 50% less sugar than the leading regular juices and 100% vitamin C.

Christina Y.
Christina Y.
I received the item and it was ok . Neither of my boys liked it, they felt it was to watery and the flavor was not strong enough. But they liked the fact that it was all natural and had no added sugar, and so did I.
Priscilla R.
Priscilla R.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Yummy! My kids loved it! I can't believe these are all natural no sugar- taste was great not too sweet, they were perfect I did receive this product for free for my honest review
Maria T.
Maria T.
I received this product to review and absolutely loved it and have purchased it ever since, i like all the flavors i have bought them all
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
I finally found a juice that is good and has fruit. it's not too sweet. Very tasty! It's a good drink to put in the kids lunch box!!
Love this juice!! We have always been big fans of Apple & Eve but these new products are beyond yummy!
Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
I was able to let my two children try Apple & Eve Organic Quenchers juice recently, and boy was it a hit! My daughter, who is 4, took a sip and said, 'oh it's tasty mommy!' Even my son, who is only 2 and not very verbal said 'YUMMY!'
I had hoped to be able to taste the juice myself; and had slyly held back one juice box for that reason. Well; my kids spotted it before I had the chance to; and they both insisted that I split it between them. I never got to taste, but I can only it assume that it must be really delicious if my kids had a reaction like that!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Reading, PA
My 4 year old was raving about this juice telling me, mommy I REEEEEALLY like this juice can I have more, while my one year old looks at me reaching for the fridge saying more. So then I gave it a try and I don't have a favorite juice but this Organic Apple & Eve Orange Pineapple juice is now my favorite n by the looks of it my kids favorite as well. FYI in this pic my son is drinking Apple & Eve Barrylicious lemonade he loves it as well, it's a win win 😊. #QuenchersAdventures #PurelyOrganics
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Deatsville, AL
I have high praise for this brand and this juice. I got these in a voxbox and 11yr old ad my 4yr old love these. My 4yr old has Sensory Processing Disorder (he only eats pureed foods and only drinks pediasure and milk). I took one these to his feeding therapy session and to my surprise and his OT he took several sips with very little gagging. I ran and got more of this brand and he will take about 3 to 4 sips a day. The nutritional value alone is a reason to buy this brand. Highly recommend.
Paula G.
Paula G.
Arlington, TN
I was selected and received the Apple & Eve #Voxbox. My daughter tore into them as soon as they arrived. She loved these. At first she said it didn't taste right but the more she drank it the more she liked it. I told her it contained 50% less sugar then others that is why it tastes differently and she said "that is good and even with so much less sugar I like it". I love that it is organic and I feel good serving this to my child. My daughter drank them up as fast as she could.
amy g.
amy g.
I have to say, I really enjoyed my Apple & Eve voxbox. I myself loved the cherry tart one, my kids howerver didn't seem as interesed as I was, don't think it was the juice or the quality of the juice itself but just a it flavor preference. Since the voxbox we have purchased Apple & Eve apple juice and of that the kids can't seem to get ebough. Love and appreciate that their juices are natural and organic, thank you influenster for introducing us to such a great brand !
Leonela R.
Leonela R.
Will this be a great snack for my 5 year old for school?
Rayna C.
Rayna C.
Does anyone know what store you can find and buy these from? I can't find them anywhere and my son loves them.
Vanessa  m.
Vanessa m.
Charlotte, NC
I have been looking for a juice that has some fruit or veggies in it, since it's so hard to get my kids to eat there vegs. Does this taste like something kids would like?
Paula H.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
The flavor combinations in these are amazing. My son would drink these in a heart beat. Would love to try them out for him.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Has anyone found Quenchers at Walmart? I've looked a few times and am not sure if our store has just been out or doesn't carry them!