Apple & Eve Organic Quenchers

Apple & Eve Organic Quenchers were created to satisfy your kids' thirst for the good stuff. Every one of these yummy, refreshing juice drinks is sweetened with real fruit, so they have the great taste kids love with 50% less sugar than the leading regular juices and 100% vitamin C.

Buy on Jet.com
Rome, GA
These are pretty good to give my two girls without the worrying of all the added sugars they normally put in these boxes.  I feel like both girls thought they were good enough to enjoy and buy more at the store next time we were at Publix. I also love that they're all natural.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
My kids love these! Less sugar and not too sweet which is great. They like the taste and it's a lot better then other alternatives. It's affordable and easy for on the go or for school lunches. We always buy these! Will continue to buy and recommend!
Rhea A.
Rochester, NY
Just got this stuff yesterday from bj's and I am impressed that it has no sugar and is organic but taste good. I'm all for giving my family real food and beverages.
Jessica W.
I can't say enough good things about the Apple and Eve brand! I received these from Influenster a few months ago and was surprised by how much both my kids and I enjoyed them. The juices taste great, they're not very expensive, they're easy to use, AND they're healthy...what more could you ask for?! My daughter loves taking them in her lunch for school each day and I love that the stuff she's drinking is healthy for her. Plus, they come in 1L bottles...perfect for on-the-go!
Christina M.
Reading, PA
My 4 year old was raving about this juice telling me, mommy I REEEEEALLY like this juice can I have more, while my one year old looks at me reaching for the fridge saying more. So then I gave it a try and I don't have a favorite juice but this Organic Apple & Eve Orange Pineapple juice is now my favorite n by the looks of it my kids favorite as well. FYI in this pic my son is drinking Apple & Eve Barrylicious lemonade he loves it as well, it's a win win 😊. #QuenchersAdventures #PurelyOrganics
Audrey R.
Earlier this week, we had one of those crazy, rushed mornings, so we improvised with breakfast bars and @appleandevejuice #QuenchersAdventures #PurelyOrganics. Ingrid says “yummy!” and Mommy says “50% less sugar!" 👏🏻 It's definitely not as sweet as other juice boxes and yet my kid barely noticed that (we don't generally drink a lot of juice at home). This is definitely one that I'd purchase now knowing there's a convenient and healthier alternative.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
I was able to let my two children try Apple & Eve Organic Quenchers juice recently, and boy was it a hit! My daughter, who is 4, took a sip and said, 'oh it's tasty mommy!' Even my son, who is only 2 and not very verbal said 'YUMMY!'
I had hoped to be able to taste the juice myself; and had slyly held back one juice box for that reason. Well; my kids spotted it before I had the chance to; and they both insisted that I split it between them. I never got to taste, but I can only it assume that it must be really delicious if my kids had a reaction like that!
Sharah  S.
I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wanted to no drink any added sugar. Thus product was purchased with coupons the first time I tried it and I am so glad that I did! The were a hit in my house. The kiddos loved them. I also, was selected for the Vox Box to try it again for free with Influenster. I am sold on them.... Can't get enough. Make sure they are cold and shake well. Gulp!!!
Yvonne J.
I do not have any small children....but, ..I love that fact is natural and easy- to- go. I am not of fan of this type juice, but, Quenchers is good to have 'quick-up' for your body, the taste is just right for me. I only purchased Adam & Eve Organic Juices & Quenchers with a good sale. Organic is a little $$ ;-)
dana g.
I received the box last week to try a sample of the organic juice. I loved the fruit punch burst. It wasn't too strong it was too sweet tasting. To my daughter and I the fruit punch was the best flavor. I like how the larger juice comes in its own cute quart. The main thing is that it seems healthier than the others we have been buying. Which is really great!
Leonela R.
Will this be a great snack for my 5 year old for school?
Vanessa  m.
Charlotte, NC
I have been looking for a juice that has some fruit or veggies in it, since it's so hard to get my kids to eat there vegs. Does this taste like something kids would like?
Rayna C.
Does anyone know what store you can find and buy these from? I can't find them anywhere and my son loves them.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
The flavor combinations in these are amazing. My son would drink these in a heart beat. Would love to try them out for him.
Lindsay S.
Has anyone found Quenchers at Walmart? I've looked a few times and am not sure if our store has just been out or doesn't carry them!