Apple & Eve® Orange 100% Juice

by Apple & Eve

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Apple & Eve® Orange 100% Juice!
Jerny G.
Bronx, NY
Apple & Eve® Orange 100% Juice uploaded by Jerny G.
The juice is good. The flavor isn’t like real oranges but it’s not bad. I doesn’t taste like synthetic or anything. Just good. The package is nice and it’s very very hard to open. I would recommend it, sure, why not?.
Rinal B.
East Orange, NJ
Purchased at: Costco
This is one of my daughters favorite orange juice. This is not too sweet or sour.this is my first time getting it and it was really good. I would recommend this product to people that like orange juice
Krista J.
New Richmond, WI
I remember when I was a little girl, my local hospital had this apple juice in the vending machine. Every time I went to the hospital, I would have to get this apple juice and I've been loving it ever since.
CYNTHIA C.
My 9 year old princess loves it. I purchased the organic version. Gives me comfort knowing I'm giving her something healthy and shouting all the unnecessary sugars.
Alix P.
oakland, CA
I love orange juice and this is probably one of my top favorites. It isn't too sweet or too sour. This juice is just right in between. I like that the bottle has a cap to its resealable and easy to carry with you for lunch to school or work. Recommend for any orange juice lover.
corinna W.
100% Juice, I chose the juice of choice, all for the children. Hope to give her the best. Very good to drink, fresh. easy to carry. In supermarkets and grocery stores can buy. I love it and I'll buy it again
Kristin T.
Fort Riley, KS
Great taste! I love it and so does my 1 year old. I don't give it to her all time because of the sugar
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
Forever love orange juice. This brand is also another favorite of mine and i love the bottles they come in. I always bring one to work and just sip on it throughout the day to help keep me going.
Madison T.
Ashland, MA
SO GOOD. It's perfect to take along for an on the go breakfast drink. Tastes fresh and delicious. I love it!
Cynthia F.
Philadelphia, PA
Not my favorite orange juice. It's ok but I prefer something else. I'd drink it if it was the only one.

Looking for your answer?