BY APPLE & EVE

Apple & Eve® No Sugar Added Bert & Ernie's Berry 100% Juice.
100% vitamin C.
Daily value per serving.
Calcium fortified.
123 Sesame Street.
Flavored blend of 4 juices from concentrate with other added ingredients.
8/4.23 fl oz (125 ml) boxes. see more...

Edna G.
Ridgewood, NY
My kids love this juice, so do we the grownups. The one thing that bitters me is the fact that they stick the picture of a cartoon and they raise the price of the juice. The regular juice box contains the same ingredients for about $1 less just bc there's no character attached to it.
Jenna R.
Foodie Expert
These have a really good flavor, and I really like that there is no added sugar. I usually buy juicy juice, but these also taste great and my kids love Sesame Street, so it's a win win.
Savanah J.
Foodie Expert
These are good i know these are for little kids but i like them manly the apple juice i think they are to sweet but have just enough sweetness
Bailey W.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
My cousins love this stuff. but personally, i think the flavor is bad and its pretty expensive for only 8
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
Foodie Expert
I love these! Not only do they have an appealing packaging, there is no sugar added so it's a healthy alternative for my children.
Brittany F.
Millwood, KY
Foodie Expert
I buy this brand for my six year old and it's one of the few that I will buy! It's one of the few brands I TRUST! The characters, size, no sugar added, taste....it's all great!
lizbeth l.
Lynwood, CA
Foodie Expert
Love these juices great for lil kids gets them excited because of the sesame characters on the box. taste amazing.
mercedez f.
Oakland, CA
Love these juices great for kids my son gets excited because of the sesame characters on the box. taste amazing. And best of all its sugar free!!
Jennifer K.
Staten Island, NY
I work with kids and this seems to be the go to juice. The parents like to give this juice because it's small, compact and it doesn't have a lot of sugar in it. I recommend this juice to parents who want to send their preschoolers lunch or snack !