BY APPLE & EVE

We'd love to hear from you. We guarantee your complete satisfaction with this product and welcome your comments and suggestions. When writing, please include code numbers on the cap.

amber t.
MOBILE, AL
I am a HUGE fan of Apple and Eve juices. Their apple juice is likely the best I have ever tried and the mango strawberry combination is my favorite combo out of all juices. I HIGHLY suggest this brand for juice for you and for your kids. My daughter has a very sensitive stomach and she loves these.
Jale V.
Camden, NJ
I like this juice, i like everything mango, this juice it pretty good for the most part but ut doesnt give me that refreshing feeling i would like.
riley g.
Browning, MT
very deleciuos! cretch thirst healthy beverage that has a wide selection of ingriendients that are a great combination of yummy! Go to beverage
Will P.
Philadelphia, PA
If you think this is an odd mix of fruit for a juice, you are wrong. This is a very tasty mixed fruit drink. I HIGHLY recommend this!
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
This is a favorite flavor in the household. Not too sweet but super flavorful. I like Knowing the ingredients are healthy.
Yanira C.
Nos encanta esta rica combinación lo servimos a nuestra hora de merendar y a cualquier hora q deseamos un poco de jugo
virginia m.
i like this juice i use to drink this when i was young.they have different flavors,i would recommend it for the kids
Shelby S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Great value and a great tasting juice! Mango is delicious and this brand is natural and fabulous. Will buy again
Jeannette M.
sunrise
The kids love this! Something sweet on a hot day love this as a treat not everyday sugar and all