BY APPLE & EVE

Apple & Eve® Naturally Cranberry® 100% Juice.
No Sugar Added.
120% Vitamin C Daily Value per Serving.
Flavored blend of 4 juices from concentrate with other added ingredients. see more...

• I love this cranberry juice, I always drink it and it mak...4 Answers
  • Does this come in a watermelon flavor?5 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this product?9 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jaedi G.
This juice is delicious! It isn't as high in sugar as other fruit juices tend to be which is an added bonus. It is generally affordable and a great way to get a serving of fruit in. Sometimes the taste can be strong so I water it down making it last even longer and taste great!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Apple and eve makes a great healthy juice that my kids love. There is a variety of flavors and I am a repeat customer. It's very sweet and not bitter like some cranberry juice is. It's the perfect blend for adult drinks too!
Stormy D.
Very tasty and a great alternative to some of the other juices and brands out there. There is no added sugar which helps make it a little bit better for you. I recommend this to everyone.
Mehriban R.
Hagerstown, MD
I don't like drinking just apple juice because it's too plain and I don't like just drinking cranberry juice because it tastes sour but this combination gives you the best of both worlds
Princess Mary W.
I love this juice for its flavor, it's healthy for my kids, good for your kidneys taste delicious in a mixed drink, easily found at most stores and affordable price
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
This is some wonderful cranberry juice. I love that it's natural as compared to others that have all kinds of fake stuff in them. Apple and Eve never disappoint, everything I've had from this brand has been wonderful! This is just another delicious thing from them! I totally recommend trying this out.
Melanie B.
Acushnet , MA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
love this brand they have amazing flavors, and no added sugars or chemicals. compared to other brands its healthier a little more expensive but you can most times find a coupon. not first time costomer will recommend to others
Elsie R.
Woodbury, NJ
I love this juice! I enjoy the taste of it and knowing that it is healthy is nice. My mom buys so much of this juice, I am drinking it up constantly. I usually drink is occasionally throughout the day whenever I'm thirsty. It's so good!
Nieves G.
This apple and cranberry flavor is one of the best combinations that everyone ones in my house old. It's great in flavor and price. Not only is it healthy for you it's so affordable. Definitely overall satisfied with the product.
Missy G.
Loves Park, IL
Apple & Eve is so refreshing, and the juice goes down very smoothly. It has a pleasant taste and the packaging is almost always geared towards children. 100% juice is some of the best alternatives out there, and this tastes like purity rather than being drowned in sugar.
Krysten S.
Dayton, TN
So how does this stuff taste?
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
Favorite flavor?
Sabrina S.
Tacoma, WA
This taste great taste even bettee with vodka haha
Denisha S.
Richmond, CA
Where can you purchase this product?
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
Does this come in a watermelon flavor?