BY APPLE & EVE

Christiana A.
Lake grove , NY
This juice taste soooo good!! I love mango flavored anything! For the price point I think it's great! I've had other mango flavored juices & they don't compare! I would definitely buy this again! I can't wait till my daughter can drink these so she can experience what I experience wit this juice!
Jennifer N.
Lewisville, TX
For those of you who enjoy a mango flavor this is perfect as well as for the kids because these are resealable plastic containers. I recommend this juice to those of you who enjoy the things listed.
Marisa D.
I always bring this with me along with a water bottle. I don't drink a lot of juices but these small bottles are just enough for me
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these juices for lunch at work. They come in handy for when your out and about and need to quench your thirst.
Amy C.
great drinks. love that it is 100% juice. that's the best part. not as cheap as the other drinks but a lot healthier
natalie g.
Minneapolis, MN
Really great variety. All three of the flavors were great. Yet another score from Aldi so I was a happy camper
Ltara B.
NORFOLK, VA
I love these. I had them when I was a kid as well. Always yummy. I can't believe they still sell these.
jenifer v.
The apple juices are rich I like consumption more of the mango and the tomos in the lunch and the ones to take with me in my bag the one that is personal size
Barbara G.
Vargas. Vargas
No me gusta la textura, no me gusta el sabor. Creo que es rico en vitaminas por ser natural, pero no es algo que compraria
Brenda Z.
Ah mi hijo le encanta el juego así que en mi casa nunca hace falta jugó así que les doy 5 estrellas