BY APPLE & EVE

Lemonade from concentrate. 15% juice. see more...

Leuna R.
South Richmond Hill
I love this drink. Its really affordable and tasty. I take it with me when I go on trips. This is a drink people of all ages can enjoy. Plastic packaging makes it easy to carry around. I would recommend it to everyone
Karyn N.
Blandon, PA
My daughter loves this but it has an after taste that sometimes reminds me of plastic. Does taste like real lemons but is high in sugar
Hillary S.
This brand has really marketed themselves as a kid's drink, so promise me you won't tell anyone that I secretly love this stuff.
Tabitha M.
Anniston, AL
This juice is very tart. If you like lemonade, you'll like this one. More natural ingredients than most sold in stores.
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA
A must have in our house. The kids love them for snacks and school lunches. Super affordable and a healthier alternative than what's out there
Evelyn T.
I always keep these juices around the house for my nieces come over. They love it as a refreshment when they've been playing outside all day and it's so good.
Elizabeth M.
Auburn, IN
I am a lemonade fanatic! I also find myself buying different kinds of lemonade and I love this one! Although the Minute Maid lemonade is and always will be my favorite this is a very close second! I think it is a very affordable product and I love it so much!
Carolina C.
Great juice. My family loved the variety of flavors. All the flavors are good, the ingredients and nutrition to other boxed juice drinks and some came pretty close but this was always either a few calories less per ounce, or a gram less sugar, etc, than other types.
Steffi M.
me encanta es uno de mis jugos favoritos lo he probado muchas veces y es lo mejor