BY APPLE & EVE

Gape flavored blend of 4 juices from concentrate & added ingredients. see more...

Cassandra T.
Austin, TX
I'm not sure how i feel about these. I've seen a lot of awful feedback on them. Tons of people have found mold in them, pretty awful if you ask me! I had them once but I am scared to buy them again for my kiddos, don't want to be unlucky and end up having mold in them :/
yesi b.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love this juice sinxe i was a little girl. I love apples and apple juice is just so great. And the fact that has no artificial flavor and taestes just like apple is even better.
Ashley L.
I personally do not like this flavor of juice and feel it is very nasty, but my daughters love it. I purchase them for their school lunches.
pamela e.
Albuquerque, NM
I dont nessacery like this to much only because my child likes to squeeze the juice out and make a mess but the product it self is good
Sara B.
Baraboo, WI
I always feel good about giving these to my kids. They have good flavor and they say that they have no artificial flavors.
Jasmine E.
They sell this at Costco. I picked some up for my kids because we were on the run, and they seemed to enjoy it a lot!
Kayla A.
Oviedo, FL
My brother always brings home these drinks and they are delicious. I think both children and adults enjoy them.
Ashley D.
Bath, MI
My daughter that is 6 and a half absolutely loves these little juices. she is very picky on juice ect.
H-Ann J.
Toronto, Ontario
Go to juice for the lunch box before others came along. not too sweet which is good for the kiddies