Apple & Eve® Fruitables® Very Cherry Fruit & Vegetable Juice 6.75 fl. oz. Aseptic Pack

BY APPLE & EVE

Very cherry naturally flavored juice beverage from concentrate. 66% juice. see more...

Vanessa M.
Graham, WA
I love the Apple &I Eve fruitables! My whole family does! I always find a good variety at my local Safeway. I love how Apple and Eve's juice is not super sugary or sweet. I find my son drinks more of this brand than others. I have to buy a few packs at a time because they go so fast. His favorite flavors so far have been the Very Cherry Fruit and the Berry Fruitables. They have become stAples in our snacking choices!
Jessica H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This is my son's favorite juice. I love that it has less sugar and actually uses real fruit and veggies. The size is also perfect for him! The cherry is our favorite flavor!
Coryna M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
We purchase this st our wholesaler and my son loves taking these to school in his lunch box. Even at home we have to put him on a limit to school only can he enjoy the juices. The flavors are great and so much healthier
Shuston S.
LYNNWOOD, WA
I bought this for my children but unfortunately they did not like it. I was so excited to get a juice that had nutritional value rather than just straight sugar. Hopefully I'll find something.
Jacqueline C.
New Bedford, MA
I recommend this product for the whole family, this has always been one of my favorite products. i'm always satisfied with them
Yesenia C.
I send these with my 7 year old for school lunch he loves them and I love he is drinking something good for him
Katherine B.
This is the best berry and grape juice ever. I just love it, i always consume it. Natural and fresh fruity flavor and it comes in a practical container.
Luciene R.
adoro esses produtos sao muito saborosos e combinam com qualquer refeiçao.
tem de varios sabores e nao sao mto doces