Apple & Eve Fruitables Tropical Orange Fruit & Vegetable Juice Beverage - 8 PK uploaded by Judith Z.Apple & Eve Fruitables Tropical Orange Fruit & Vegetable Juice Beverage - 8 PK uploaded by Mike H.

BY FRUITABLES

Apple & Eve® Fruitables™ Tropical Orange Fruit & Vegetable Juice Beverage.
Naturally flavored juice beverage from concentrate.
1 combined serving of fruits & vegetables.
1/3 less sugar naturally*.
No sugar added.
8 pack. see more...

Apple & Eve Fruitables Tropical Orange Fruit & Vegetable Juice Beverage - 8 PK
  • "This is the only juice that my daughter will drink they taste great are 100 precent juice and they are small so my 2 year old doesn't waste it." in 2 reviews
  • "I bought these for myself when I was looking for another alternative to fruit juice and soda." in 1 review
Rosalyn D.
Kokomo, IN
I bought these for myself when I was looking for another alternative to fruit juice and soda. I can never find the family size bottles locally but the boxes are good options when you can't get them. They taste great and it's a good way to get some extra nutrition in while getting your beverage intake up.
Stefani L.
West jordan, UT
I think these are great healthy products for kids. My son likes them and I will gladly give them to my 2 year old with lunch or a snack and know she's getting a dose of fruits and vegetables (not just sugar in a box!). They are more expensive than other juice boxes but I don't mind paying the extra.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
As a mom I try to incorporate vegetables in everything! My kids won't eat them on their own. I like these juice boxes because my kids love them and they don't even know they are getting the nutrients I'd like them to have in a delicious drink.
S P.
My kids love these!
I have picky eaters that won't eat fruits and vegetables and this is one of the ways I can get the fruits and veggies in them!!
Awesome product that we highly recommend!!
My kids love the drink flavors Fruit punch & Berry that they have the best!
Jennifer V.
Ozone Park, NY
This is the only juice that my daughter will drink they taste great are 100 precent juice and they are small so my 2 year old doesn't waste it. They are a bit pricey I like yo try to catch them on sale
Jessica M.
Yakima, WA
My son LOVES these juices. They taste good and are good for you. Well better than most juice boxes on the market. I have been buying all the varieties for years. And will continue to do with my daughter when she gets a little older and starts to drink juice.
Evy C.
Bedford, TX
These are a hit with kids. The taste is amazing. And they have no idea how healthy they are for them. They are expensive compared to other juice boxes but they're aren't unhealthy like most
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
WE Buy these for my little brother and he loves them. I tried one and it's actually really good! I'd get them for myself if I went on a road trip or something.
Carrie F.
Travelers Rest, SC
My 2 year old son, loves to drink these, plus they are small so they fit perfect in the diaper bag. You can buy these anywhere that sells the juice boxes!
Sandy Q.
Torrington, CT
They're very healthy. Idk if it's these that are completely made out of vegetables but I hated the taste.

back