BY FRUITABLES

Naturally flavored juice beverage from concentrate. see more...

Ashley W.
We use these delicious juice boxes daily for school lunches or a day in the go. It's great to sneak in the vegetables for the kids without them knowing. I like knowing I'm giving them something healthy to have boost them.
Alexis R.
I love that these have partial servings of fruit in them and my son loves the taste. I also love that they come in small packs and are easy to grab and go.
Patricia H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
The Apple & Eve Fruitables Strawberry Lemonade Fruit & Vegetable Juice are the perfect juice for kids. You can trust that they're packed with vitamins.
Bailey H.
Lynchburg, VA
Love these juices! Great flavor and I love that they are a more natural product.
They don't hurt my stomach or make me feel a sugar rush.
Ashley B.
Olive Branch, MS
I thought my kids would love these - I got them at target. They didn't love them :( but they love the other brands. We won't buy again.
Nouchee X.
Juice is my favorite. This type of juice especially is mt favorite. It is easy and taste very good! I recommend!
Yessica M.
San Jose, CA
I love these I would take these on field trips and they sure were diggity bomb sweet and super refreshing
Olivia G.
Ithaca, NY
Nice flavor and the small juice boxes make it easy to bring on the go for car rides and for school
Karen M.

my baby loves this juice, I give in the evenings before naps and with other moms we have realized that all our children like