BY APPLE & EVE

Pledge of Purity: This product is made with 100% vegetable & fruit juices. see more...

Kaytlynn L.
Canehill, AR
I love these. I'm a type 1 diabetic and use them for when my blood sugars. They are the exact amount of carbs I need. I also love the fact that they have a combined serving of fruits and veggies. I don't buy the other kinds.
amanda w.
These juices taste really good and they aren't just for kids! It's hard to find juice these days that isn't loaded with sugar and considered more than 50% juice. These little boxes provide a great alternative to buying huge packages of juice without trying it first! For me, it's the perfect amount to drink in the morning for breakfast, for travel, or for a snack.
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
This juice have really good taste of flavor going on in that juices, that basically no room for improvement because it that good, it don't because we all know it good, yes it has nice packaging because what taste looks good, yes I would recommend it to other people.
Gabby C.
New Haven , CT
this juice tastes really good and it always does. its sugary, but you should know that before getting any type of apple juice.
Jennifer M.
Cordova, al
Good flavors and good for you it is nice to give kids something nice and wholesome without too much sugar
Maria D.
Brook, IN
Kids love the taste and mom loves the nutrition and less sugar! I buy these every opportunity I get!
Melissa K.
Williamsport, PA
Super cute and yummy, great to grab and go or send to school for parties with lots of kids
Jessica G.
Lomita, CA
I used to have these for lunch all the time! So good and they weren't packed with sugar!
Jessica L.
Wayland, MI
I love that these have fruit and vegetables in them! My daughter loves them!
Sherriemae C.
Chitre
Eve siempre ha sido una marca natural, es muy confiable y sus jugos son deliciosos y nutritivos