BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksFruitables
Apple & Eve Fruitables Berry Berry Fruit & Vegetable Juice

Apple & Eve® Fruitables® Berry Berry Fruit & Vegetable Juice

by Fruitables

Berry berry naturally flavored juice beverage from concentrate. 66% juice.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Apple & Eve® Fruitables® Berry Berry Fruit & Vegetable Juice!
How would you rate this product?
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Apple & Eve® Fruitables® Berry Berry Fruit & Vegetable Juice uploaded by Aspen H.
My daughter loves Apple & Eve® Fruitables® Berry Berry. I love that is 1/3 less sugar. 3/4 serving of fruit and 1/4 serving of vegetables. That is a 1/2 cup of fruits and vegetables! I highly recommend this to parents that want to makes sure there kids get their fruits and vegetables!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Apple & Eve® Fruitables® Berry Berry Fruit & Vegetable Juice uploaded by Melissa B.
My daughter loves these juice boxes!! I mostly buy bottled juice for her, so juice boxes are a treat in general, but I’m really glad she likes these because the ingredients are great. I like that it includes all natural, fruit and vegetable ingredients. I’m not mad at the fact that it’s not 100% juice because I usually water her juice down anyway. Overall I would definitely recommend these!
Emily C.
Apple & Eve® Fruitables® Berry Berry Fruit & Vegetable Juice uploaded by Emily C.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love this drink, I wish it had less sugar but I really enjoy the flavor & it's a fun drink to have in the summer or when you want something like a smoothie without the calories ;) the flavor is similar to the berry v8 juice I find this one less sweet. I love the apple one as well.
Danielle B.
Queen Creek, AZ
My kids liked this one a lot. It wasn't their favorite but was a top choice for them. I would buy these again .
Jeimaliz T.
Tampa, FL
Apple & Eve® Fruitables® Berry Berry Fruit & Vegetable Juice uploaded by Jeimaliz T.
My daughter made a youtube video opening this and when she tried them after putting them in the fridge she absolute love them...i will continued to buys this for now on
Tiffany K.
North Hills, CA
I love these and so do my boys. Perfect for kids. Great for school lunches and just perfect to go with a snack or a midnight drink.
Lillian E.
Alachua, FL
Great juice !! Gives my kids a taste of fruit and veggies combined. Great for on the go and for school lunches! Back to School must have #AEFRUITFORTHOUGHT ( I received this product complimentary for testing purposes )
Abbie F.
Geneseo, IL
After looking at all the labels this juice had the least amount of sugar. The price point was reasonable and my kids seem to enjoy it. We don't consume a lot of juice but this will be our go-to.
ennie L.
West Palm Beach, FL
Love this juice all the flavors of this drink taste wonderfully great comes in a variety of different flavors can drink this all day!!!
Zarah Abigail P.
Lompoc, CA
My son absolutely loves these! While they are a few cents more expensive than other juice brands, they are oh - so worth it! While I am not a gung-ho health nut, when I do my groceries, I like to look at the ingredients of what I am buying. Imagine my delight when I read the list : juice from apple, purple carrot, butternut squash, beet, pearl, strawberry, raspberry and tomato juice. What's more, this juice doesn't have any sugar added. Can it get any better than that? 😊The concoction of all the ingredients may sound weird but my son swears that it actually tastes good. I definitely am sticking with this brand.

Looking for your answer?