BY FRUITABLES

“Pick up your toys.” “Eat your vegetables.” While kids may not hear “I love you” in your sensible words, we know it’s there. We are proud to support your sensible side with our Fruitables juices that combine the power of fruits and veggies with kid-friendly flavor. It’s our way of making sensible a little more fun.

Our Fruitables Berry Berry Juice is so lip-smackingly good, just calling it “Berry” wouldn’t do it justice. With the delectable flavors of sweet potato, butternut squash,strawberry, raspberry and blackberry, this juice is for major berry lovers.

• 1 combined serving of fruits and veggies*
  • 1/3 less sugar than leading regular juices
  • No sugar added
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-GMO Certified

*Each serving of Fruitables provides 1 combined serving of fruits and vegetables (3/4 serving of fruit and 1/4 serving of vegetables), according to the USDA dietary guidelines.

• much tastier than I would expect from  juice with added v...9 Answers
Autumn E.
Ruskin, FL
My kids really enjoyed the Apple & Eve Fruitables Berry Berry. Some berry juices are too sweet for them but this was about right, they both enjoyed drinking it. And it's healthier than other berry juices with no added sugars. Tastes great and is healthier-score for mom and kids! Love the Apple & Eve brand, wish it was a little cheaper in price but the kids love the taste and I love that I don't feel quilty when they drink it. Apple & Eve® Fruitables® Berry Berry
I received samples from Influenster for review purposes. All opinions are always my own.
Monica C.
Stafford, VA
This should be served to your kid frozen !! It’s such a treat that they love! I’ve also used it as a main ingredient in smoothies I’ve made for my son and it was a huge hit ! Ever since our trial
Package, it’s been a repeat purchase.
Teresa V.
El Cajon, CA
I love fruit and veggie juices, but my kids still rejected these. They are so picky I have yet to find any juices with hidden veggies that they will drink, but that bring said, they said this one was the best they tried, they just still wouldn't drink it.
Jodi F.
Lockport , NY
Love this brand and many of their flavors. This is our (kids and I)least favorite but it’s still pretty good just not our #1 choice. I prefer other berry mix juice brands in regards to flavor over this one but overall this has turned into our #1 brand. We received a box of different flavors of this brand from Influenster for free to test.
Melissa C.
Stratford, CT
Berry Berry Good! Wholesome flavor, limited sugar meaning a healthier way to hydrate. I love that no flavor has been missed and shows that organic and healthy while staying delicious. Overall a strong delicious taste and since we dont enjoy sugar crashes this is a juice we enjoy drinking.
Tiffany B.
Bristol, TN
This is just as amazing as their regular apple juice is but oh my gosh, this has the BEST flavor of NY juice I have ever tasted in my entire life! I love berry flavors, and this definitely exceeded my expectations!
Patty M.
Canfield, OH
My children liked this product. I do not care for the taste of berries, but if my kids drink it, I will continue to buy it. I love that it is Non-GMO, and that my kids are getting a serving a fruit and vegetables in one product. Healthy alternative.
Crystal L.
 I love that this is a healthy 100% juice box which are easy to pack and lunches for my children. I wish that my kids preferred these over other juice boxes but unfortunately they would usually get sent home without even being opened.
Mariah G.
Ashtabula , OH
Apple & Eve® Fruitables® Berry Berry is officially a staple in our house ever since we receive our Apple and Eve Voxbox, my kids are literally OBSESSED with them and I’m so happy because they are good for them, #momwin. We bought a huge variety pack and Berry Berry seems to be one of their favorite ones (it was gone first!).
I also love how affordable they are for the amount of juice boxes we are getting in a pack.
MELISSA J.
This was my favorite from the Voxbox. It was everything I ever wanted in a juice but never tasted. Unlike their others I'm not sure this was 100% but I've since bought it as an occasional indulgence.
christine l.
Struthers, OH
much tastier than I would expect from  juice with added vitamins. The kids loved it.