BeveragesJuiceApple & Eve
Apple & Eve Fruitables Apple Harvest

Apple & Eve® Fruitables® Apple Harvest

by Apple & Eve

#10 in Juice

“Pick up your toys.” “Eat your vegetables.” While kids may not hear “I love you” in your sensible words, we know it’s there. We are proud to support your sensible side with our Fruitables juices that combine the power of fruits and veggies with kid-friendly flavor. It’s our way of making sensible a little more fun.

Our Fruitables Apple Harvest is a delicious blend of apple, sweet potato, carrot, pear and butternut squash.

• 1 combined serving of fruits and veggies*
  • 1/3 less sugar than leading regular juices
  • No sugar added
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-GMO Certified

*Each serving of Fruitables provides 1 combined serving of fruits and vegetables (3/4 serving of fruit and 1/4 serving of vegetables), according to the USDA dietary guidelines.

Did you like the Apple juice?
My kids love apple juice, but did not like the added flavors to this product.
Start your review of Apple & Eve® Fruitables® Apple Harvest!
How would you rate this product?
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
Apple & Eve® Fruitables® Apple Harvest uploaded by Breanna H.
My 3 year old toddler was absolutely in love with this drink! And I was very happy with all the ingredients listed on the side. I love knowing that what she's drinking is good for her and she loves how it tastes. Win win!
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
Apple & Eve® Fruitables® Apple Harvest uploaded by Crystal D.
My son drank this in one sitting! He usually never does! Momma tried it and approved of it. This will now be my choice of fruit juice drinks to give kids. I love how the vegetables are hidden and no one even noticed! It's a healthier alternative to other fruit juice boxes or sports drinks. Kid tested Mom approved.
Lauren H.
We're loving this fresh, crisp apple flavour, really packs a hydrating punch! Apple and Eve juices rock!
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Apple & Eve® Fruitables® Apple Harvest uploaded by Aspen H.
Apple & Eve® Fruitables® Apple Harvest is wonderful my daughter loves these juices and I love that the are 100% juice! They come in the perfect portion for my daughter. If you give your kiddo juice I recommend these!
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
apple harvest was so delicious and crisp! The best part it was infused with vitamins (& words we can pronounce).
Heather K.
Franklin, MA
My kids loved all the flavors, even when they realized veggies were in it. Arguments broke out over who got to have each kind.
Jessica G.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I love it. My kids love it. They almost die for it. I don't drink another apple juice but yours. I love everything about it.
Jessica A.
Sewell, NJ
My son is super picky about his juices and he loves this one! And of course, because it has some vegetables in it, I love it as a mom since getting my son to eat vegetables is impossible. The flavor is really good and I will be buying this juice from now on!!
Shana S.
Smyrna, GA
My kids love this thirst quenching drink and I love that it's not filled with too much sugar!  IT's great for snack, school, picnic, or parties.  I also love how they secretly add veggies without kids knowing it! I'd definitely buy it again!
Brittany P.
Clewiston, FL
This juice is a household favorite! I even catch my husband sneaking them from time to time! I have bought this product before at the supermarket and we love it! Highly recommend to other families even for the grown ups!