BY APPLE & EVE #27 in Juice

“Pick up your toys.” “Eat your vegetables.” While kids may not hear “I love you” in your sensible words, we know it’s there. We are proud to support your sensible side with our Fruitables juices that combine the power of fruits and veggies with kid-friendly flavor. It’s our way of making sensible a little more fun.

Our Fruitables Apple Harvest is a delicious blend of apple, sweet potato, carrot, pear and butternut squash.

• 1 combined serving of fruits and veggies*
  • 1/3 less sugar than leading regular juices
  • No sugar added
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-GMO Certified

*Each serving of Fruitables provides 1 combined serving of fruits and vegetables (3/4 serving of fruit and 1/4 serving of vegetables), according to the USDA dietary guidelines.

Chelsea C.
PUEBLO, CO
These juice boxes were a huge hit with my whole family, not even just the kids! I love that they are all natural and not a lot of added sugars and whatnot. I like the boxes they were in, the straws were just a little bit difficult for my younger child to open and put in the box. Luckily her big sister helped her out. Needless to say, these didn't last long in the house, so we may be purchasing more soon. They are definitely better than the sugary juice we have typically gone for in the past. I did receive these Apple & Eve juice boxes free from Influenster, but my (and my family's) opinions are our own.
Apple & Eve Apple/Berry Medley/Fruit Punch 10 Oz 100% Juice 24 Ct Tray
Mara M.
Tucker, GA
Perfect portion size for kids on the go, I received these from Influenster and gave to my picky 5 year old for his snack and car drinking. He loved of course, especially being able to insert the straw himself. What I didn't expect was my husband kept drinking them from the fridge as well! I love the healthy, natural ingredients and packaging.
Patricia H.
Hawthorne , NJ
Delicious fresh apple flavor that has no sickening sweet sugars added.  I am a huge fan of Apple & Eve products and this product is one of my favorites from the brand.  It has a fresh picked apple flavor and tastes like I made it myself. I love serving these to my family and friends and their children.
Lynnette W.
The Apple harvest fruitables have a surprising “fresh apple” taste. The kids love them and so do I, and it has the added bonus of being a real fruit juice that I am happy to serve my kids. The convenient box is great for lunches, picnics, snacks, at home or on the go, this juice is always a hit.
Norma F.
El Paso, TX
My kids like the flavor, the only think that maybe I like to change its to get it in a bigger size. I think that if you are looking for a natural juiceto give to kids its a healthy option to go for. I wrote about Apple & Eve in my blog and got a quite good reaction from my viewers.
Mary S.
Flemingsburg , KY
My daughter couldn’t stop thanking me for these juices when we first received them to test out. She said they were the best juices she’d ever tasted and we now purchase them regularly and she takes them in her lunch to school daily. Great value, healthy product, kid-friendly packaging.
Jodi F.
Lockport, NY
This is our favorite brand (my kids and I) when it comes to box juices it’s a perfect size the apple harvest is delicious! It’s affordable for the great quality you get. My children only drink this brand ever since Influenster sent us some individual juice boxes to test for free.
Tiffany D.
alexandria, LA
First off I love juice so this was definitely the mission for me. Apple & Eve was a brand I had not heard of before this campaign. The juice was really good. It gave you a refreshing juice taste and didn't have an artificial taste. AND it was made with real fruit which is a huge plus! I would def buy again
Tiffany D.
alexandria, LA
Ashley G.
pearl, MS
These juices were  great match for our house. not all of the flavors were a hit but the ones that were, were very loved and will be/has been repurchased. The price is decent, better with deals/coupons from my grocery store. I would definitely recommend.
Kathy A.
Lenoir, NC
My kids love apple juice, but did not like the added flavors to this product.