BY APPLE & EVE

From what’s for dinner, to how to load the dishwasher and even what to watch...a little give and take makes the house go ‘round. But there is something everyone in the family can agree on: their love for the 100% fruit juice Apple & Eve has been making for over 40 years. 0% artificial flavors or colors, 0% added sugar...100% of the time.

Apple & Eve Fruit Punch 100% Juice is a delicious juice blend of juices from apples, pears, pineapples and cherries.

• No sugar added
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-GMO Certified

• The kids loved this drink they want me to buy it all the ...5 Answers
  • Apple & Eve® Fruit Punch 100% Juice ?6 Answers
  • I normally get the variety pack, what is your child's fav...3 Answers
Bobbi J.
Connellsville, PA
While my kids liked the taste of this juice, the container was just entirely too small! They had to drink 2 or 3 juice boxes at a time just to have enough to drink. I think this company needs to offer maybe a bigger size juice box or maybe offer 2 different sizes.
Nicole G.
Kids most definitely 100% adored these, would they not? I typically shop at aldi and don’t believe I’ve seen these there, or would probably purchase them. I typically do not purchase name brand things.
Asiah R.
Hemet, CA
I received this in a complimentary voxbox! My daughter absolutely loved this juice and drank it down as fast as she could. It was definitely a hit for her, so I might actually pick some up before work. I don’t always give her juice because I’m a huge dental hygienist, but this one isn’t too sweet and it doesn’t have that watery taste, either. Definitely recommend!
Casa D.
Dickinson, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I thought I had already wow a review, but as I have been sick lately, here I am doing it again. I don't drink much juice, but having been sent this I had my nephew try it first, not sure if he just loves everything that's not water but he loved it and said it tasted yummers. I thought that it's taste was very refreshing & though that is good, it's bad for me bc then u feel like I have to have more to quench my thirst, not sure if that makes sense, but some will get it. I wanted more just to drink and I wasn't even thirsty I just wanted to drink it because it tasted good. So of course I'd recommend to those who have self control in drinking yummy beverages. Me on the other hand have to be very careful on how much sugar I intake.
Kayla H.
Dekalb, IL
My daughters really liked this juice, and I felt good about giving it to them, as it is 100% juice. I don't usually give my girls juice -- I consider it nutritionally void and a waste of calories -- but if I were asked to provide juice for a school function or a party or picnic, I would look for Apple & Eve.
Etienne D.
Stockton, CA
There is not a flavor in this juice line that my kid's DON'T like! As a mom I look for thing's that my kid's will like but that are also well priced and good FOR them. This checks all the boxes on this mom's list. And even though I don't give them juice everyday, when I do, it's Apple & Eve!
Autumn E.
Ruskin, FL
This is one of my kids favorite juices, again like most juices it is usually so high in sugar and artificial ingredients it is rare that they get to enjoy it.  I no longer have to worry about that because Apple & Eve Fruit Punch has no added sugars, GMOs or artificial ingredients. I feel comfortable with them drinking this often and this is now 1 of our go to juice drinks.
I received samples from Influenster for review purposes. All opinions are always my own. Apple & Eve® Fruit Punch 100% Juice
Megan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love this juice. I know the target audience is toddlers but I, a 27 year old mom of two, love the taste and quality of this fruit juice. It tastes so much better than other brands my grocery stores carry. I received this product free from Influenster and i now only purchase Apple and Eve juice for our home. I received this product for free from Influenster but all opinions are my own.
Patty M.
Canfield, OH
My family loved Apple & Eve 100% Juice Fruit Punch. It has such a great taste. Not one of my children complained about it, and they all said they would drink it. To find one product that multiple people like - That is a win in my eyes. Thanks for such a great product.
Naty L.
Brewster, NY
My kids loved it so much,that everytime we are at BJ's they ask me to buy them more,is easy to open and sturdy,the price is very reasonable  less than 10 dollars for 30 units,the kids really like the flavosr and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a variety of flavors and great quality for their little ones.
Jessica M.
Mattoon, IL
The kids loved this drink they want me to buy it all the time now. I thought it was good also. I received samples from Influenster for review purposes. All opinions are always my own.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
I normally get the variety pack, what is your child's favorite flavor?