BY APPLE & EVE

How do you make a strawberry shake? Answer: Put it into the freezer until it shivers! see more...

Mónica H.
Meh it's okay. For the brand name, you would expect less sugar but still around 25+ grams. Flavor is okay (tastes "natural" not the artificial flavor like in Capri Sun), but way too sweet. Personally, I like Honest juices more. Will still buy if on sale.
Kristin T.
Beecher, IL
My kids love these and so do I. The flavor is delicious. They're made of real fruit with no added sweeteners. No junk or unidentifiable ingredients. No pouch to squeeze and spill. Highly recommend.
Elizabeth B.
Pennsauken, NJ
These are the perfect size for my daughters short snack at school or for my 18 month old who ends up spilling half
Laynet P.
These juices are great for kids. They taste great and they're healthy so you don't feel bad about giving it to them. They are pretty pricey compared to other juices but they're worth it. I would definitely keep buying them.
Tyna B.
This is a great fruit punch. It's healthy and had a good flavor. My kids very much enjoyed this juice. I would recommend for anyone who likes fruit punch
Karla R.
Canovanas, PUERTO RICO
My youngest loves this flavor so much! He is such a picky eater and drinker so im glad to find something that he loves and is good for him.
Courtney C.
Perryville, MO
The very best juice I have ever had! Very tasty and good for you, this got me through my junior year.
Nicolette N.
Oakland, CA
I literally have 5 packs sitting on my shelves. They taste amazing and are perfect for lunches. I like bring this with me to my dance class. It's a great drink after a sweaty workout.
Sally N.
Concord, NC
My daughter loves these when it's snack time. The size is perfect for my little girl ! I would give these out to the kids in my neighborhood if we have any left.
Alaina A.
Crown Point, IN
These are healthy and taste amazing! Perfect with kids and even college students like me!