BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksApple & Eve
Apple & Eve Cranberry Pomegranate 100% Juice

Apple & Eve® Cranberry Pomegranate 100% Juice

by Apple & Eve

Apple & Eve Cranberry Pomegranate is a delicious, robust, 100% juice blend of crisp cranberries and sweet pomegranates.

• No sugar added
• No artificial flavors or colors
• Non-GMO Certified

Ingredients: APPLE JUICE (WATER, APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE), POMEGRANATE JUICE (WATER, POMEGRANATE JUICE CONCENTRATE), CRANBERRY JUICE (WATER, CRANBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE), MALIC ACID (FOR TARTNESS), VEGETABLE COLOR, NATURAL FLAVORS, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Apple & Eve® Cranberry Pomegranate 100% Juice!
How would you rate this product?
Jovanna A.
Melbourne, FL
APPLE & EVE, LLP Apple And Eve ORANGE192OZ Mango 2 Pk 96 My girls love this juice! It has great taste and no preservatives. It has become their goto juice when I'm shopping!
Kandi K.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Love Apple and Eve products. They are simply made with organic ingredients. My kids ask for them by name.
Brittany M.
Riverton, UT
I received this product for free in the mail. We loved this juice and my kids want me to buy some. They loved drinking it after soccer practice.
Shirlane W.
Fort Campbell, KY
Amazing I had to go buy a box after my 2 & 6 year olds tried the vox box thank you so Much the flavor was amazing both my kid loved it and it’s affordable and not expensive like other products I have bought fresh taste as well
Krysta F.
Arkansas City, KS
My daughter loved this juice!! She said the flavors were fresh and delicious in the juice! I will mention that my daughter was 11 and she refused to take the juice boxes in public to the “young child” design.
Isabel H.
Berryville, AR
Apple & Eve® Cranberry Pomegranate 100% Juice uploaded by Isabel H.
This juice is very good my daughter loved it, perfect for a picnic or after playing outside get your apple and Eve organic juice Great product
Jacquin S.
Tulsa, OK
I love cranberry juice you might say I have an addiction. When I seen this I had to try it. The juice is so delicious
Brandi L.
Lawton , OK
Great for kids and adults, great taste and healthy. I will buy again in the future. I would recommend to any parent out there.
Pamela E.
Pittsburg, KS
Amazing juice. A fresh taste and doesn't have all the additives of the other juices. Its organic so it is very healthy for children. Our son loved it.
Abigail F.
Long Beach, CA
So many flavors to choose from and It's my family's favorite especially my eldest son. Good to have with a snack.

Looking for your answer?