BY APPLE & EVE

Apple & Eve® Cranberry Grape 100% Juice.
No Sugar Added.
120% Vitamin C daily value per serving.
Flavored blend of 4 juices from concentrate with other added ingredients. see more...

Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Clarksville, TN
Yuuuuuum! Loved this and it tastes great with unflavored seltzer in it for a bubbley taste. It was a good price for the quality and their flavors are always yummy. I'd definitely buy this product again!
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Yonkers, NY
I love this cran grape. I love that it is real Juice and had just the right blend. It is not to tart or sweet.
Nuzhat C.
Nuzhat C.
Ann Arbor, MI
Foodie Expert
I usually add sprite to this and it tastes amazing as a combo. It's good by itself but it's tarte so I prefer it mixed with something else.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
N Bellmore, NY
I loce apple juice and I love cran juice. The 2 combined is amazing! I can drink it any time of the day and even add a little adult beverage products to spice it up.
Sam W.
Sam W.
Suncook, NH
Apple & Eve Cranberry Grape 100% Juice, though not alone, was good, (in mine and my family's opinion, when mixed with plain Market Basket seltzer. We buy a few two liter bottles of seltzer and some of this juice and it keeps us away from soda. We have even started drinking it when we go out to eat. Healthy alternative and detox.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Foodie Expert
I prefer just regular apple juice, but I didn't see an option to review about it. Their Apple juice is very good, I have not tried other fruit juices by them
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Catawissa, PA
Very good tasting juice. I love that it's 100% juice and there's no extra junk like sugar added to it. The price isn't half bad either.
Britani L.
Britani L.
Fontana, CA
A couple of years ago I had to start drinking Cranberry juice. Based on a doctor's recomendation to flush out my kidneys. Up until that point, I had never previously tasted Cranberry Juice in my entire life. Plain Cranberry Juice was way too bitter for me at first. But Apple & Eve's Cranberry Juice blends made it not only possible for me to start drinking the juice that I had needed to, but almost impossible to stop!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
This juice is sooo delicious, apple and cranberry, a great deal for a lot of godness, plus is 100 % real juice tahts why i love it so much. great product, i purchase it all the time, been my favorite for ages, defenatly recomment it