BY APPLE & EVE

Be Pure. Be Fruitful.® For nearly 40 years Apple & Eve has nurtured a pretty simple idea: to craft great tasting, healthy 100% pure juice blends. So we decided to create a new signature Apple & Eve blend featuring Washington State grown sweet cherries along with luscious blueberries, blackberries and strawberries. So now you have it! We know you will just love it! Taste for yourself. It’s bursting with flavor and so healthy. Pure 100% juice is what we're all about. You know it when you taste it, when every sip says, "This is the juice, the whole juice and nothin' but the juice." Apple & Eve. see more...

sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
This is good I don't drink much juice but I do like the brand apples and Eve I try to stay away from juice because it's not that healthy for you and I'm trying to be healthy now but I do like to drink very much and if I am going to drink juice I'm the drink this.
Marylyn R.
Whenever I want something fruity I go for juice! This one is delicious espcecially with ice cubes. I love apple & eve! Theyre flavors are soo good!
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
I'm going to be honest this one is my favorite because.... you can used it with ice and some vodka omg or whiskey and the perfect drink
Mary H.
Hammond, IN
I'm a big fan of this products it taste wonlderful and it very healthy. And i love all of your products.
ShannonDavila J.
Schertz, TX
This is a great juice. Full of flavor and so fresh. Tastes delicious and great item for the price.
Kendriael F.
Atlanta, GA
Great juice love anything cherry! Taste is amazing does not leave after taste in your mouth.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Apple and Eve 100% juice are delicious and healthy and a great choice to give to your family
Ashley B.
Swedesboro , NJ
This juice is rather good. I enjoy the taste, but it leaves a funky aftertaste.
Jimena P.
I like so much the apple juice but now I love the cherries & berries juice, I think my favorite fruit is cherries 🍒 and now someone made it juice with berries❤️