BY APPLE & EVE

Apple grape juice from concentrate & other added ingredients. see more...

Fatima R.
Sayreville, NJ
okay i know i'm not a little kid but this juice is the most perfect juice i've ever had! it's so sweet and tasty that drinking one isn't enough! other drinks like kool-aid have this distinct flavor that i don't enjoy too much, but this kind hits the spot!
Sharon L.
Visalia, CA
I picked these up at Grocery Outlet for my kids, and they love them! I feel good about the ingredients...I don't always feel great about giving my kids juice but when I do, I like it to be a healthy juice.
Lina F.
Alexandria, VA
I used to get these in my lunch box when I went to school. They are much healthier alternative to other pouch juices and, of course, convenient. However, I felt like sometimes the flavor was a little off. I haven't gotten them since Capri Sun started making 100% pouch juice.
Cynthia P.
Amarillo, TX
My kids love these juices they usually get them from school. They drink them up
Olivia R.
Rockford, IL
I get these for my son. They taste great, all natural, and are affordable. I definately recommend getting these.
Brenda L.
I usually purchase these for my daughter she loved them all the time and a good orice
Jasmynn H.
Caseyville, IL
I typically don't favor grape juice, and this one is not any different. It's not the best grape juice I've ever had but it also isn't terrible. I like the packaging though and I think it is pretty affordable.
Leah R.
Culloden, WV
These are pretty good for you. I usually buy these when I go to Kroger as they don't seem to have them at Walmart regularly.
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
I love Apple and Eve because not only is it pretty good health wise for you, but there products are really good taste wise. This one I had tried about a month and a half ago and found a new flavor I enjoy.