Apple & Eve® Apple 100% Juice

by Apple & Eve

From what’s for dinner, to how to load the dishwasher and even what to watch...a little give and take makes the house go ‘round. But there is something everyone in the family can agree on: their love for the 100% fruit juice Apple & Eve has been making for over 40 years. 0% artificial flavors or colors, 0% added sugar...100% of the time.

Apple & Eve 100% Apple Juice delivers a delicious blend of tart and sweet apples.

• No sugar added

• No artificial flavors or colors

• Non-GMO Certified

Apple & Eve® Apple 100% Juice[product:apple-eve-apple-100-juice-70]
[product:apple-eve-apple-100-juice-845-oz-aseptic-pk]
Is it really sweet?
Start your review of Apple & Eve® Apple 100% Juice!
How would you rate this product?
Freeport, ME
I generally don't buy my child juice, but when I do, it's this. It's a nice treat for him every now and again that I don't have to super worry about what's being put into his system.
Vancouver, WA
All of these juices are delicious! They are a staple in our house for kiddos! I appreciate that they are 100% juice and they I don't have to worry about what my kiddo is drinking.
Received from Influenster
My kiddos loved it and this mama loves it! Great flavors and a company and product we trust! We continue to buy it since receiving it complementary for review purposes! My girls always take one for their school lunch & snack time! Apple & Eve® Very Berry 100% Juice
Fuquay Varina, NC
Yet again this is another one I hd to drink as my son cant do straight apple juice. This was a very good apple juice. Not overly sweet, and not bitter. It was just perfect.
Monterey, CA
I like this product, or at least my kids did. It tasted a little watered down which is why I’m guessing there is less sugar than usual juice boxes. Not too much of a fan of the price, but it’s definitely up there on the more premium juice box choices.
La Follette, TN
Compared to other apple juice I can’t say it stood high above the rest. Basic apple juice in a pretty package at a great value. Definitely could use some improvements as far as sweetness taste, but I would still recommend.
Sioux City , IA
I wasn’t a fan completely! But it is still pretty good! I believe for me it was the after taste because while I was drinking it I thought it was super good but then after my taste buds disagreed!
Dekalb, IL
My twin 4-year-old daughters loved our Apple & Eve samples, and I was happy to treat my girls to these juice boxes. They loved the taste, and I loved that they were all-natural. I don't normally buy juice of any kind, so my girls don't usually drink it; this was most definitely a treat. They're a little expensive for my liking, but I would definitely buy Apple & Eve juice boxes for school parties or some other occasion in which we'd need individually-packaged juices. Thanks, Influenster!
Wichita, KS
Apple & Eve® Apple 100% Juice uploaded by Tina D.
This is some   awesome APPLE JUICE  my child loved it ,, , we went out and bought some , get APPLE AND EVE  very good brand , its really good compared too MOTTS  very , I would and do highly recommend it .
Dickinson, TX
Apple & Eve® Apple 100% Juice uploaded by Casa D.
So I really love juices but sometimes they are just too sweet or too tart. It's on a rare occasions that I come across any that are JUST right. RARELY that is until I was given the opportunity to try (and fall in love with) this juice. It taste so refreshing amd almost fresh off the tree and squeezed. I'm sold!