BY APPLE & EVE

Apple & Eve 100% Apple Juice delivers a delicious blend of tart and sweet apples and no sugar added.

• No sugar added
• No artificial flavors or colors
• Non-GMO Certified

Usage: FILTERED WATER SUFFICIENT TO RECONSTITUTE APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C).

Devon O.
Los Lunas, NM
When I received these in my VoxBox to test from Influenster my kids just happened to be at the same table so it was an instant I want to try from all three. My 14 year old loved them as much as my 10 year old and they all asked if I would purchase these from now on . It's really hit or miss usually with organic juice with my kids and these juice boxes were definitely a big hit in my house. I will definitely purchase these from now on and feel good about giving my kids something more healthy than other juices . This is my true and honest opinion and I'm so glad I received these to test (and so are my kiddos).
Kristilynn C.
Richmond , TX
Kids loved the taste of them so glad that they are organic and have such great ingredients and nutrition in them my favorite and kids where the grape and apple ones Apple & Eve® Apple 100% Juice would definitely buy again gin the future!!
Marisela S.
These juices are the best. My daughter doesn’t like juice all too much if it’s sweet but these she has no problem drinking. No too sweet but sweet enough and it’s organic! I love knowing my kids are drinking healthier products. Another plus is they are pretty much clear! No mess if they accidentally spill it! Definitely will keep buying. My new permanent item on the shopping list. Apple & Eve® Apple 100% Juice
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
Loved these juices that I received in my voxbox, and ended up purchasing a whole carton for the kids on my next walmart visit. It makes me feel a little guilty to give them boxed juice. But, the lack of added sugar makes me feel a little better about it. And it is a perfect treat for them on a hot day. Apple & Eve® Apple 100% Juice
Erika N.
Mansfield, TX
My daughters love Apple & Eve® Apple 100% Juice It’s my favorite go to when we go to the grocery store. I have no problems serving this when they have lunch or with a snack. I’m mostly love the juice boxes because it’s the perfect amount for them.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I love this Apple juice so much. Even though I’m an adult, this Apple juice is my favorite. Not to sweet, just perfect. Other Apple juices don’t compare, either too much sugar or the taste is just not the same. I purchase this usually at my local grocery store Stop and Shop, definitely something I purchase frequently
Kim W.
Riverside , CA
I received this product for review, and my son absolutely loved it!! I have since purchased quite a bit of this, and will continue to do so. The fact that it is organic makes me feel so much better, too! AND... it is so affordable!! Thank you, Influenster for introducing me and my family to this product!!
Rondeen W.
Not my first time drinking this juice and apart from it being organic IT ACTUALLY TASTES GOOD. My daughter loves it but I feel like I need to love it as well. Kids watch what you eat drink and say. She’s loves it just as mommy 😛
Bethany K.
Corp Christi, TX
My kids love this juice! They ask for it every time we go to the store. I love that it's is lower in sugar than other brands. The quality is superior and the price is great Apple & Eve® Apple 100% Juice . It also makes me feel good giving my children a wholesome, healthy treat that they love.
heather S.
Savannah, GA
We got this juice as part of a vox box and my family loved it. we love it so much I've already bought more from the grocery store and it's something that I will continue to implement into my son's lunch boxes! Apple & Eve® Apple 100% Juice
Angela S.