BY APPLE & EVE

Strawberry mango passion flavored blend of 5 juices from concentrate with other added ingredients. see more...

Lori S.
We usually only have orange juice on hand. But when we do get juice for a treat this is one of our go to brands. The whole family loves it! Thanks Apple and Eve for such a great product!
Amber J.
Baltimore, MD
Good , tastes very natural and pure, I kinda wish it was a tiny bit sweeter. But other then that great taste , you can really taste the fruit flavor. I had this juice about 7 times last month lol I enjoyed it.
andreanna p.
I don't know why I like this juice so much but I could drink the whole bottle in a day if I were to let myself it's that good the strawberry in it isn't sour it's sweet and the mango is just yummy
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Very good juice . I love the strawberry mango combination. It gives this juice a very good flavor. Not too sweet just right . I would purchase again. Very affordable.
Abby R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I work for a towing company and I can tell you that a tow truck does not care if you have a ticket or a "ticket". They'll tow you if you're in violation. Take the extra 2 minutes and find a legal place to park or pay the consequences. I would recommend, delicious!
sarah w.
Mcchord Afb, WA
We love apple and eve especially this flavor , my daughter loves them me I can give them to her without worrying about them being unhealthy
Ornella O.
I've never heard of a more crazy but delicious juice combo ...it's sweet but not overbearing and good for a warm summer day
nita C.
Never had any of these before I love to try 1 if I could get one of these thank you ncc Thanks
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
La mejor combinación de mango y cerezas en un jugo súper practico que puedes llevar a cualquier parte