BY APPLE & EVE #8 in Juice

From what’s for dinner, to how to load the dishwasher and even what to watch...a little give and take makes the house go ‘round. But there is something everyone in the family can agree on: their love for the 100% fruit juice Apple & Eve has been making for over 40 years. 0% artificial flavors or colors, 0% added sugar...100% of the time.

Apple & Eve Very Berry is a delicious 100% juice blend made with the perfect blend of strawberries and raspberries.

• No sugar added
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-GMO Certified

• My kids loved this sample!6 Answers
  • Did anyone have issues with spills my kids grabbed the ju...9 Answers
Katrina N.
If you guys haven’t tried this product yet you need to ! It literally sucks anything right out of your pores and you can feel the difference. The down side other than it being pricey is the smell. Smells horrible. But if you can get past that for 3 mins it’s amazing ! Highly recommend !
Beatriz C.
My kids loved this juice box. I love that it has a good amount of veggies to help me sneak in their veggie count for the day. I personally didn't absolutely love the flavor but it wasn't the worst thing ever. But I feel like what really matters here is the kids opinion. And although it wasn't the best flavor i did love that it was a healthy choice for my kids and filled with fruits and veggies. And they absolutely love it.
Yvonne C.
My kids like these juices. I tasted them before giving to my kids and I feel like the flavor was a little watered down. But that's a good thing for toddlers since I do not want him to be drinking to many surgery drinks. My oldest who is 7 really enjoyed the fruit punch and drank it in a couple of seconds. Overall they are good juices and were a hit with my kids.
Bridgette E.
Kokomo, IN
Myself and my daughter both loved this juice! She loved the tastiness as did I and you can never go wrong with 100% juice. This is a product I have purchased several times and have recommended to friends and family! I will buy it again and continue to share my adoration for this awesome product!
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
This juice was by far our favorite!!! Oh my gosh my daughter loved it, I loved it, and I'm not that big of a juice drinker, but this juice was so amazing I would truly drink it everyday! Matter of fact I actually plan on buying this from now on, we're just in love with it! Thank you for the VoxBox, Adam & Eve thanks for the free juice it's chanced me and I will be drinking your juice from now on!!! The final verdict is WE LOVE ADAM AND EVE JUICE AND FRUITABLES BOXES! The Berry was our all time favorite, but we loved them all! Adam and Eve juice boxes get a HUGE THUMBS UP👍👍👍👍
Nicole P.
West Jordan, UT
The kids loved the taste of this apple juice. They kept asking for it and I did repurchase them for lunch at school. Nothing stands out too much with this product but will be keep buying it since the children tend to like the taste and it isn't one taste for the entire brand.
Etienne D.
STOCKTON, CA
My kid's LOVED this stuff!! Absolutely loved it! As a mom, I hate giving my kid's anything with a lot of sugar or subpar ingredient's. But they really did enjoy these and I don't mind giving them these. Still I don't give them juice everyday but when I do it's Apple and Eve!
Caitlin M.
Lenexa, KS
The flavor on this juice pack is amazing! My son absolutely loved it (and he is very picky about his juice boxes). It has an amazing amount of vitamins and different berries in the juice box, perfect for a daily dose of Vitamin C for my son and able to quench his thirst at the same time. Can't wait to buy more for him!.
Ali M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
My kids LOVED this juice! My daughter would have the other kids asking her where her mama got the juice so they could get it too! I loved that it tasted so good and you couldn't even tell that there was veggies in them! The packaging was so easy for my kiddos to open and stick their straw into it without my help!
Aleasha H.
Newark, DE
My son loved it. He said it didn’t taste like it was healthy which is great because anything he thinks is good for him he doesn’t want. Bought a case of these instead of Capri suns and haven’t heard one complaint yet. Would definitely recommend to moms of picky kids.
Cj N Sarah R.
Sanford, NC
Did anyone have issues with spills my kids grabbed the juice box to hard and juice came flying out.
Kathy A.
Lenoir, NC
My kids loved this sample!