BY APPLE & EVE #5 in Juice

From what’s for dinner, to how to load the dishwasher and even what to watch...a little give and take makes the house go ‘round. But there is something everyone in the family can agree on: their love for the 100% fruit juice Apple & Eve has been making for over 40 years. 0% artificial flavors or colors, 0% added sugar...100% of the time.

Apple & Eve Very Berry is a delicious 100% juice blend made with the perfect blend of strawberries and raspberries.

• No sugar added
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-GMO Certified

Meshelle N.
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
There were a couple flavors that were absolutely horrible! They tasted like medicine or as if there was some chemical in it that was not very good. However there are some really good flavors out there like very berry, fruit punch and the apple juice. I would completely recommend those 3 flavors. My kid loves it and I'd buy it again only, and I keep stressing this because those other flavors were so bad, the three flavors listed though!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Moline, IL
My oldest daughter tried this juice first and she loved it.  She said the taste was very berry and it wasn't too strong, it had a nice full berry taste.  We usually buy most juice in large bottles but for travel, these work perfectly!  The price of these boxes are comparable to other name brand juice boxes.  I prefer the Apple & Eve juices though because they are 100% juice.  I would buy this flavor for travel purposes.
Influenster sent me this product in exchange for my honest review. Apple & Eve Organics 1L
Agata S.
Agata S.
Poway, CA
I love that they have the fruit and veggie ones I gave the apple fruit and veggie one to my son  ( who is 7 ) and  he loved it.  He usually only like his  juices ice cold but he drank it at room temperature and said it was great.  But the best is the mixed berry one.  He is constantly asking for more of it I tell him we are out and  he asks to buy more. Thank you for the samples we will definitely be  purchasing more!!!!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lilburn, GA
Let's just say my 6 year old was super happy I didn't have to water down his juice because of it being to sweet. Flavor was just right and the packaging was perfect size. Other juice boxes are super sweet and make my little one spit for some reason. He said its so sweet the sugar makes him spit. But not AppleandEve juice. It's perfect. I would most definatly buy again. Thank you influenster and appleandeve for pleasing my sweet boy and this mama.
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
Apple & Eve 100% Very Berry tasted a little bitter, but good. I like that there was no sugar added, no artifical flavors or colors either. I also like that it has vitamins A, C & E, calcium and potassium. The kids like the taste and you can take it with you wherever you go.
I like the packaging because it's nice, colorful and easy to open with no mess.
Angie G.
Angie G.
Canton, GA
My kids absolutely LOVED this flavor. I was actually really surprised because we don't drink a lot of juice, and I have been having a hard time finding one that meets my picky expectations for quality, and their expectations for flavor. This product was sent to me for free for my honest opinion, but I will definitely be buying it in the future.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN
Apple and Eve juices are so yummy! We got free juices to try and review from Influenster in a Voxbox and my four year old grandson absolutely loved them! He drank the first one then would pick the Apple and Eve juice boxes every time instead of the other brand we already had in the fridge. He is very picky so that said a lot for the quality of the juices in my opinion. We will definitely be buying Apple and Eve juice boxes from now on!
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
This juice was by far our favorite!!! Oh my gosh my daughter loved it, I loved it, and I'm not that big of a juice drinker, but this juice was so amazing I would truly drink it everyday! Matter of fact I actually plan on buying this from now on, we're just in love with it! Thank you for the VoxBox, Adam & Eve thanks for the free juice it's chanced me and I will be drinking your juice from now on!!!
Faith K.
Faith K.
We received these in a test kit. We absolutely love them. The kids love the flavor, and I love that they are one of the healthier drinks on the shelves at the stores. Apple & Eve® Fruitables® Apple HarvestApple & Eve® Fruitables® Berry Berry
Chrissy G.
Chrissy G.
West Warwick, RI
I just got this stuff in my apple and eve voxbox and wow. The fact that it's 100% juice is one thing, but to make it even better is it actually tastes awesome! My 13 year old is picky and I'm always trying to find something to tear her away from stuff that isn't as good for her and even she liked it! I will most definitely be purchasing this in the future. Thanks, influenster!