BY APPLE & EVE #12 in Juice

From what’s for dinner, to how to load the dishwasher and even what to watch...a little give and take makes the house go ‘round. But there is something everyone in the family can agree on: their love for the 100% fruit juice Apple & Eve has been making for over 40 years. 0% artificial flavors or colors, 0% added sugar...100% of the time.

Apple & Eve Very Berry is a delicious 100% juice blend made with the perfect blend of strawberries and raspberries.

• No sugar added
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-GMO Certified

Nicolle E.
Fort Calhoun, NE
My kiddos and I loved the #Apple& Eve samples we were provided by #Influenster. I only let the kids drink 100% real fruit juice so Apple&Eve drinks are perfect. I love that they are 💯% juice with no added sugar. We also really enjoyed the the #Fuitables drink boxes too. It's nice to know they can get their fruits and vegetables together in one drink. The flavor is amazing ( the kids didn't notice the vegetables at all)! We were very pleased with all of the flavors we received and would highly recommend the brand Apple&Eve for real fruit juice enjoyment!
laray S.
Dorchester, MA
I personally didn't try these my daughter tried them and she did not like them at all she said they had an overbearing taste to them. I think she only liked one flavor barely sorry we have to go up to 2 starts with this product. I guarantee some kids will love it especially the ones who do like a nice fruit vegetable mixture or even the parents my kid personally just didn't like it.
Sarah c.
Sanger, CA
From the second our free trial box of Apple & Eve very berry juice boxes arrived on our doorstep, my kiddos were bursting with enthusiasm to taste test them! The packaging was so appealing in their eyes, and the back of the package (nutrition label) was pretty impressive to me, "mom!" After busting out the boxes and passing out a round of drinks, the kids were so pleasantly surprised to find that this wasn't your run of the mill, apple or grape, boring juice box. The flavor is great, but not intensely sweet. It was honestly just right in every way. Perfect, inviting packaging, great ingredients list and totally tasty. We give this variety of juice boxes 2 thumbs up all around and definitely recommend to friends looking to change up their lunchbox routine. Thanks Apple and Eve for helping us find a new favorite!
Charla S.
Quincy, IL
Amazing flavors, packaging, and source of vitamins. Highly recommend these for on the go families. My cooler was stocked with them for my sons soccer game and they were so convenient, it was way better than searching for straws in my bag. [product:apple-&-eve-fruitables-100-mixed-berry-fruit-&-veggie-juice-4.23-fl.-oz.-aseptic-pack]
Angela C.
Oscoda, MI
My kids love this stuff!! It had a delicious natural taste, without tasting like pure sugar (even though we are all aware of the amount it contains). Beautiful packaging. I prefer my kids to drink crystal light or something sugar free (too many dental hygienists in family), so probably wouldn't buy too much in the future.
Danae N.
Tampa, FL
I typically try to stay away from sugary juices for my kids, they are satisfied with water usually. But after receiving a few flavors of these juice boxes, I have continued to buy them for my kids weekly. They seem to love the taste, and I love that they are not as bad for them as other juice boxes on the market. Win-win!
Yvonne C.
My kids like these juices. I tasted them before giving to my kids and I feel like the flavor was a little watered down. But that's a good thing for toddlers since I do not want him to be drinking to many surgery drinks. My oldest who is 7 really enjoyed the fruit punch and drank it in a couple of seconds. Overall they are good juices and were a hit with my kids.
Mesha S.
Fairview, TX
I’d heard of Apple & Eve prior to receiving my free trial from Influenster. I️ hadn’t, however, tried the juices. I️ have a very picky five year old, but the juices were so convenient, I️ decided to put them in her lunch anyway. She’s very fond of Apple juice already so we started there. The I️ snuck the other juice flavors in and to my surprise, she said she like them as well! I’ve been purchasing the juices since to put in her lunch everyday and I️ bring a few with me for my toddler and preschooler as well. They’re a hit! Kid approved!
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
My daughter hated this juice. To parents, nutrition matters. To kids, it’s all about the taste, and Apple & Eve did not deliver. It was like apple scented water with a hint of apple flavor. I would neither recommend or purchase this product.
Flavia F.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The juices taste very good, it is delicious  . And the variety of flavors it is great, my sons liked all the flavors.  I only wished that had less sugar. My sons love the juices, but I avoid to give all the time because of the sugar content, please try to create something with less sugar.
Cj N Sarah R.
Sanford, NC
Did anyone have issues with spills my kids grabbed the juice box to hard and juice came flying out.
Kathy A.
Lenoir, NC
My kids loved this sample!