BY APPLE & EVE #3 in Juice

From what’s for dinner, to how to load the dishwasher and even what to watch...a little give and take makes the house go ‘round. But there is something everyone in the family can agree on: their love for the 100% fruit juice Apple & Eve has been making for over 40 years. 0% artificial flavors or colors, 0% added sugar...100% of the time.

Apple & Eve Very Berry is a delicious 100% juice blend made with the perfect blend of strawberries and raspberries.

• No sugar added
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-GMO Certified

Kristin S.
My daughter loves juice, But all of the sugars make me nervous. My son on the other hand, who is 11, is not really a fan of juice in general. He always wants to drink soda which is not something I obviously like to do. I bought this for my daughter, being that I felt it was a little more healthy/had less sugar than most users. So my pleasant surprise, both kids are obsessed with it! Great job! Myself and my husband even love it as well! It’s nice to have a product that is not full of sugar and “bad things”. Even me and my husband enjoy it!
Paulina S.
Missouri City, TX
I really wanted to leave a more educated review, but my 8 year old son literally gobbled these juice boxes down without haste! I never got to try them for myself but he told me they were all amazing! He definitely knew that the ones infused with veggies had "something" different in there, but he still drank them all! I call that a win! Thank you #influenster for the samples!
Natosha Z.
Searcy, AR
My son does not like juice and he loved the Apple & Eve 100% Juice, Very Berry.  I was so excited as he is a very picky eater, and drinker.  I can feel good giving my son the Apple & Eve brand of juices and not worry about the ingredients.  I also thought it was very tasty.  I will be buying these in the future.
Yvonne m.
My kids like these juices. I tasted them before giving to my kids and I feel like the flavor was a little watered down. But that's a good thing for toddlers since I do not want him to be drinking to many surgery drinks. My oldest who is 7 really enjoyed the fruit punch and drank it in a couple of seconds. Overall they are good juices and were a hit with my kids.
Emily Lewis M.
Appleton, WI
This drink is so delicious. My kids and I both love it. AS a mother, I feel good abut letting them drink it. It is not jammed with sugar and keeps true to its promise for quality and taste. Then boys feel like they are getting a treat and I know that I am giving them something that actually fuels their bodies!
Robyne B.
MURRAYVILLE, GA
My children absolutely loved the freeesample of the Apple & Eve 100% Juice Very berry from Influenster. They said it tasted great! They really thought it had a lot of sugar. They had no idea it was actually good for them. This juice is perfect for making them happy, and making me feel content that I gave them something healthy. It is a perfect balance!
Monique A.
Austin, TX
A FAVORITE among my kids, which includes my husband! I freeze mine over night and pack them in my children’s lunch, so they can act as a ice pack...keeping their lunch cool throughout the day. Teachers and I love the fact it is 100% fruit juice!

I received Apple & Eve® 100% Juice Very Berry as a free sample.
Received this product complimentary for review purposes, but all opinions are my own.

@Influenster #contest #AEFruitForThought #complimentary @appleandevejuice
kathy p.
Berlin, CT
I love the ingredients and my grandson loves the juice! We keep boxes in the fridge for him and my daughter and son drink them too! Everyone in our house LOVES the Apple & Eve 100% Very Berry Juice. My husband takes it to work for his lunches, they are a great size for traveling!
Kristi J.
I love the fact that it's not full of nasty ingredients and added sugars. Tasted pretty good, a bit bland, my kids weren't big fans of it. I think they'd get used to it after a bit though. There's definitely better flavors from Apple & Eve that we would choose over this one.
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
This juice was by far our favorite!!! Oh my gosh my daughter loved it, I loved it, and I'm not that big of a juice drinker, but this juice was so amazing I would truly drink it everyday! Matter of fact I actually plan on buying this from now on, we're just in love with it! Thank you for the VoxBox, Adam & Eve thanks for the free juice it's chanced me and I will be drinking your juice from now on!!! The final verdict is WE LOVE ADAM AND EVE JUICE AND FRUITABLES BOXES! The Berry was our all time favorite, but we loved them all! Adam and Eve juice boxes get a HUGE THUMBS UP👍👍👍👍
Cj N Sarah R.
Sanford, NC
Did anyone have issues with spills my kids grabbed the juice box to hard and juice came flying out.
Kathy A.
Lenoir, NC
My kids loved this sample!