BeveragesJuiceApple & Eve
100% Juice Fruit Punch - 8pk/200mL Boxes

Apple & Eve 100% Juice Fruit Punch - 8pk/200mL Boxes

by Apple & Eve

From what’s for dinner, to how to load the dishwasher and even what to watch...a little give and take makes the house go ‘round. But there is something everyone in the family can agree on: their love for the 100% fruit juice Apple & Eve has been making for over 40 years. 0% artificial flavors or colors, 0% added sugar...100% of the time.

Apple & Eve Fruit Punch 100% Juice is a delicious juice blend of juices from apples, pears, pineapples and cherries.

• No sugar added
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-GMO Certified

The kids loved this drink they want me to buy it all the time now. I thought it was good also. I received samples from Influenster for review purposes. All opinions are always my own.
I normally get the variety pack, what is your child's favorite flavor?
Start your review of Apple & Eve 100% Juice Fruit Punch - 8pk/200mL Boxes!
Jessica R.
Boynton Beach, FL
Apple & Eve 100% Juice Fruit Punch - 8pk/200mL Boxes uploaded by Jessica R.
Always on my shopping list! Mother of twins and this is the only juice they drink. Love all the flavors.
Lauren H.
Fruit Punch has gotta be my favourite flavoured Apple and Eve product but my kids definitely love all of them!
Jyida D.
Detroit, MI
Awesome flavor, super loved the no sugar added feature!!! A mother's dream, kids happy, moms happy, who could ask for more!!!
Nicole J.
Indio, CA
This flavor was my kids’ favorite. The packaging was perfect. It competes with other brands and I would definitely buy Apple & Eve in the future. The value is good and affordable. I would recommend it to others.
Danielle L.
Eagle Lake , FL
This is now one of my kids favorite fruit juices! Will definitely be purchasing quite often in the future!
Cierra C.
Baltimore, MD
My son loves these juices!  He drank all of them before I even had the chance to see what flavors we had been sent.  We have purchased Apple & Eve products before and we would definitely purchase them again.  The price is reasonable (especially if you're able to catch them on sale) and the juice boxes are convenient.  I would recommend these juices to others.
Rachel L.
Coushatta, LA
Bad . The smell of the product smelled sour and even when they were cold they still smelled bad and the taste was awful.
Tammy K.
Prescott Vly, AZ
These drinks were delicious & I would trust my kids with them, over lots of the drinks that are out there aimed at kids! This was our first experience with these juices & we will definitely buy again!
Destiny S.
It is hard to find products my whole family can agree on but this one was approved by everyone. It comes in nice packaging, has a great flavor and as a mother I like that the ingredient list doesn't make me cringe. We added it to our weekly grocery list!
Cori F.
Gentry, AR
I had my daughters (ages 6 and 7) try this product, and they spit it out. So, I decided to give it a try. While I didn’t spit it out, it definitely wasn’t as tasty as some other fruit juices like Motts and Juicy Juice. I would not buy this product again, nor would I recommend it.