BY APPLE & EVE #6 in Juice

From what’s for dinner, to how to load the dishwasher and even what to watch...a little give and take makes the house go ‘round. But there is something everyone in the family can agree on: their love for the 100% fruit juice Apple & Eve has been making for over 40 years. 0% artificial flavors or colors, 0% added sugar...100% of the time.

Apple & Eve Fruit Punch 100% Juice is a delicious juice blend of juices from apples, pears, pineapples and cherries.

• No sugar added
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-GMO Certified

• The kids loved this drink they want me to buy it all the time now...1 Answers
Kenetrice J.
Jemison, AL
This was the one my daughter enjoyed the most (personal preference). I just love that they contain less sugar and have so many good for their body fruits and veggies in them. She couldn't even tell which ones had veggies and which ones didn't, which is saying something for her because she isn't a big veggie eater. She even asked me at one point while drinking one with veggies in it, "mama why does it have a carrot on the front of the box?" I knew this was a make or break moment so I told her, "they just think carrots are pretty and wanted to decorate the box with one." 😂😂 she said "yea carrots are pretty but they taste funny" and took another sip. Lol We parents do what we have to do. Anyway, I would definitely purchase these in the future. 👌👍
Tanya M.
El Reno, OK
When the Apple and Eve VoxBox arrived my children were so excited. The box itself had a very nice and simple design. We opened the box and I let the girls have one right then. I tried each one to see how they were, and I thought they were delicious. My kids wanted to drink them all right then. We have to give the Apple and Eve juices a thumbs up! [product:apple-&-eve-fruitables-100-mixed-berry-fruit-&-veggie-juice-4.23-fl.-oz.-aseptic-pack]
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
My son took these juice boxes to school with him for lunch. He said that he liked them because they were very flavorful and that it stayed cool in his Juice Box until lunch time. I told him that it was very healthy too and low in sugars but he did not believe me because he said it actually tastes good.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
This was my favorite juice out of all the flavor choices. It definately packs a flavor punch right in your mouth. It tastes flavorful and bright color. The price is average for most juice boxes and they have different choices to choose from. So worth it due to its tastes and healthiness
Dom W.
Fort Mitchell, AL
I usually do not like Fruit Punch but I was able to get a few sips of juice from my 2 year old and I couldn't believe the outstanding quality! For me, most fruit punches are heavily colored with red eyes and they tend to feel thicker when I drink them. (In terms of how the liquid coats my tongue) but Adam and Eva's Fruit Punch was a very light, refreshing juice. I could definitely drink more than one... something I can't say for other juices. Awesome product.
Lina T.
This juice brand is awesome. The flavors are super good, dont taste like they are watered down like some brands. I have tried very berry, apple and fruit punch. Great choice for kids as well, no bad ingredients and not packed with sugar. I recommend this to any parent.
katie h.
Apple Valley, CA
My son and I both LOVE this juice. I love that there are hidden vegetables in the juice. Its hard to have my 10 year eat vegetables and this juice makes it easier. I am also picky on juice and this you cant tell there was veges in the juice. Perfect mixture.
Fathy G.
Dorchester, MA
So I got a sample box from influenster and I and my kids tried the product. I was very excited to try the juice. Since it was juice I would rarely pick it up from the shelf at the store, especially when it says vegetables, they wouldn't even try it. But with this, once I read the ingredients, I was feeling comfortable for them to drink the Apple & Eve 100% juice fruit punch.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
My grandsons have tried this product and the ratings are in one loves the fruit juice the best.And the other one enjoys the vegetable one better he says that it just taste better. So with that been said we give the both a 5 and yes we would recommend them both.
Autumn E.
ruskin, FL
This is one of my kids favorite juices, again like most juices it is usually so high in sugar and artificial ingredients it is rare that they get to enjoy it.  I no longer have to worry about that because Apple & Eve Fruit Punch has no added sugars, GMOs or artificial ingredients. I feel comfortable with them drinking this often and this is now 1 of our go to juice drinks.
I received samples from Influenster for review purposes. All opinions are always my own. Apple & Eve® 100% Juice Fruit Punch
Jessica M.
Mattoon, IL
The kids loved this drink they want me to buy it all the time now. I thought it was good also. I received samples from Influenster for review purposes. All opinions are always my own.