BY APPLE & EVE #16 in Juice

From what’s for dinner, to how to load the dishwasher and even what to watch...a little give and take makes the house go ‘round. But there is something everyone in the family can agree on: their love for the 100% fruit juice Apple & Eve has been making for over 40 years. 0% artificial flavors or colors, 0% added sugar...100% of the time.

Apple & Eve Fruit Punch 100% Juice is a delicious juice blend of juices from apples, pears, pineapples and cherries.

• No sugar added
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • Non-GMO Certified

• The kids loved this drink they want me to buy it all the ...4 Answers
Kenetrice J.
Jemison, AL
This was the one my daughter enjoyed the most (personal preference). I just love that they contain less sugar and have so many good for their body fruits and veggies in them. She couldn't even tell which ones had veggies and which ones didn't, which is saying something for her because she isn't a big veggie eater. She even asked me at one point while drinking one with veggies in it, "mama why does it have a carrot on the front of the box?" I knew this was a make or break moment so I told her, "they just think carrots are pretty and wanted to decorate the box with one." 😂😂 she said "yea carrots are pretty but they taste funny" and took another sip. Lol We parents do what we have to do. Anyway, I would definitely purchase these in the future. 👌👍
Lizeth V.
My son loved it after a few tries. He always wants me to buy the apple and fruit punch one he loves taking it to school with him and showing it off like a big thing to his little friends! And it’s very low on sugar which is really good for your children!
Bridgette E.
Kokomo, IN
Fruit punch is a delicious flavor! My kiddos and myself both enjoy this juice a lot! I love that it’s so healthy and wholesome with 100% juice and no junk. They love the juice for the yummy taste! I will continue to purchase this product and recommended it to my family and friends. It is a keeper for our household for sure!
Mary S.
Flemingsburg, KY
These were a huge hit at my house. My daughter immediately told me thank you for the juices and that they were the best ones that she’d ever tasted. I now purchase these every time I grocery shop and she takes them to school with her lunch every day. Great product, healthy, easy kid-friendly packaging, and good value/price.
Crystle B.
Mesa, AZ
Great tasting juice boxes for the kids and even us adults. You can be sure that they are made with quality ingrediants and are healthy so I never worry about what I am handing to my kids when they ask for Appl & Eve Juice! Very pleased with our experience in trying these delicious drinks!
Etienne D.
STOCKTON, CA
There is not a flavor in this juice line that my kid's DON'T like! As a mom I look for thing's that my kid's will like but that are also well priced and good FOR them. This checks all the boxes on this mom's list. And even though I don't give them juice everyday, when I do, it's Apple & Eve!
Vitina H.
Fresno, CA
My boys love the fruit punch flavor over all the other flavors of Adams and eves juices! You can taste the natural fruit flavor vs juices with all types of extra stuff our kids don’t need! I would highly recommend these ones even though they’re a little pricey I think it’s well worth it!
Dom W.
Fort Mitchell, AL
I usually do not like Fruit Punch but I was able to get a few sips of juice from my 2 year old and I couldn't believe the outstanding quality! For me, most fruit punches are heavily colored with red eyes and they tend to feel thicker when I drink them. (In terms of how the liquid coats my tongue) but Adam and Eva's Fruit Punch was a very light, refreshing juice. I could definitely drink more than one... something I can't say for other juices. Awesome product.
Christina C.
MASON, OH
The apple and eve 100 percent juice box in fruit punch was delicious. My daughter enjoyed the drink as well. I would recommend this drink and flavor  and buy in the future. My daughter likes all flavors but this one is one of her favorites. Overall tasty and refreshing.
Autumn E.
ruskin, FL
This is one of my kids favorite juices, again like most juices it is usually so high in sugar and artificial ingredients it is rare that they get to enjoy it.  I no longer have to worry about that because Apple & Eve Fruit Punch has no added sugars, GMOs or artificial ingredients. I feel comfortable with them drinking this often and this is now 1 of our go to juice drinks.
I received samples from Influenster for review purposes. All opinions are always my own. Apple & Eve® 100% Juice Fruit Punch
Jessica M.
Mattoon, IL
The kids loved this drink they want me to buy it all the time now. I thought it was good also. I received samples from Influenster for review purposes. All opinions are always my own.