BY APPLE & EVE #1 in Juice

From what’s for dinner, to how to load the dishwasher and even what to watch...a little give and take makes the house go ‘round. But there is something everyone in the family can agree on: their love for the 100% fruit juice Apple & Eve has been making for over 40 years. 0% artificial flavors or colors, 0% added sugar...100% of the time.

Apple & Eve 100% Apple Juice delivers a delicious blend of tart and sweet apples.

• No sugar added

• No artificial flavors or colors

• Non-GMO Certified

Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
The Apple and Eve apple juice that I got from Influenster for testing purposes tasted really good. The apple juice was also my sons favorite. I like that Apple & Eve juices say what they put in the juice on the packaging. I also thought the packaging was really cute. I liked this juice because the apple flavor wasn't too strong and didn't have a bitter after taste like some other apple juices do. The Apple & Eve juice brand is a brand I can trust and will continue to buy for my family.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
My daughter absolutely loved this juice. It is tasty and all organic, which makes it nice. The only problem is that the boxes are a little on the small size and they are pricier than other brands. But I would still recommend it to others. I received this item free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Christina C.
Cincinnati, OH
My daughter loves apple juice. The apple flavor drink did not disappoint. My daughter and I both had the opportunity to try apple flavor and we both agreed that the juice was delicious. We have purchased this brand and flavor drink box multiple times and I would buy again in the future.
Robin K.
Oklahoma City, OK
My grand babies loved this juice. I liked tgat it had natural ingredients, the taste was great. I got free samples from Influenster for a honest review, and we have been buying them every since. [product:apple-&-eve-fruitables-100-mixed-berry-fruit-&-veggie-juice-4.23-fl.-oz.-aseptic-pack]
Norma F.
El Paso, TX
Love the flavor the juice. The best part is  that is  100% organic fruit that my family can trust. I adore that I can get it at target or Walmart and that's is not expensive for my budget. Its a healthy option for anyone looking to give the best thing for their families.
Jodi F.
Lockport , NY
Mine and my kids favorite 100% Apple juice on the market the flavor beats the rest we have tried,I even brands I’ve been a long time repeat customer of. I received this for free from Influenster for testing purposes and since have purchased and repurchased again and again.
Mara M.
Tucker, GA
A favorite and healthy way to refresh my youngest, age 5 and his friends. I feel good about Apple and Eve knowing the products have no added sugar or preservatives. I like the size, it's not too big where it's wasteful and the kids can easily insert the straw themselves.
Crystle B.
Mesa, AZ
It's nice to have a 100% juice with ingredients that are actually true to the label. I love that my son reaches for these before most other things. His first choice now is my first choice for him for many reasons. Without the sugary sweetness or artificial sweeteners, these have unnatural sweet taste that's good for you. I enjoy drinking these as well. So glad to have gotten these from influenster in exchange for a review for apples and Eve juice boxes. These are wonderful and I plan to recommend. Apple & Eve® 100% Juice Apple
Michele M.
Glendale, AZ
I received Apple and Eve 100% Juice Apple free from Influenster to try.  My kids did not really care for it.  It is not as sweet as some of the other brands.  I do like the fact that it is not loaded down with lots of extra sugar and they are trying to make it healthier for kids to drink.
Kayla H.
Dekalb, IL
My twin 4-year-old daughters loved our Apple & Eve samples, and I was happy to treat my girls to these juice boxes. They loved the taste, and I loved that they were all-natural. I don't normally buy juice of any kind, so my girls don't usually drink it; this was most definitely a treat. They're a little expensive for my liking, but I would definitely buy Apple & Eve juice boxes for school parties or some other occasion in which we'd need individually-packaged juices. Thanks, Influenster!