BY APPLE & EVE #2 in Juice

From what’s for dinner, to how to load the dishwasher and even what to watch...a little give and take makes the house go ‘round. But there is something everyone in the family can agree on: their love for the 100% fruit juice Apple & Eve has been making for over 40 years. 0% artificial flavors or colors, 0% added sugar...100% of the time.

Apple & Eve 100% Apple Juice delivers a delicious blend of tart and sweet apples.

• No sugar added

• No artificial flavors or colors

• Non-GMO Certified

Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
The Apple and Eve apple juice that I got from Influenster for testing purposes tasted really good. The apple juice was also my sons favorite. I like that Apple & Eve juices say what they put in the juice on the packaging. I also thought the packaging was really cute. I liked this juice because the apple flavor wasn't too strong and didn't have a bitter after taste like some other apple juices do. The Apple & Eve juice brand is a brand I can trust and will continue to buy for my family.
Gladelina M.
Boston, MA
This is one of my kids favorite flavors. They love apple juice. This brand is great. Good price. Convenient to travel but messy for younger kids who have a hard time holding the box without squeezing it so the juice doesn’t pore all over the place. I just pore juice into a soppy cup. The juice in its self is great and I do recommend.
Jennifer W.
Great taste and flavor. My husband and I are huge fans of this brand and their juice boxes. We only get apple when we buy the large "variety" pack dussapointed it comes with more apple then the other 2 we Love more but still great drink.
Robin K.
Oklahoma City, OK
My grand babies loved this juice. I liked tgat it had natural ingredients, the taste was great. I got free samples from Influenster for a honest review, and we have been buying them every since. [product:apple-&-eve-fruitables-100-mixed-berry-fruit-&-veggie-juice-4.23-fl.-oz.-aseptic-pack]
Cassandra Z.
It’s hard to go wrong with apple juice, although I’ve tried one or two that definitely made me scrunch my face. Luckily, this wasn’t one of those. Tasted like any other normal brand and I would definitely drink it again. I should mention that I got this to try for free from Influenster.
Crystle B.
Mesa, AZ
It's nice to have a 100% juice with ingredients that are actually true to the label. I love that my son reaches for these before most other things. His first choice now is my first choice for him for many reasons. Without the sugary sweetness or artificial sweeteners, these have unnatural sweet taste that's good for you. I enjoy drinking these as well. So glad to have gotten these from influenster in exchange for a review for apples and Eve juice boxes. These are wonderful and I plan to recommend. Apple & Eve® 100% Juice Apple
Eileen M.
Azusa, CA
Again, great tasting juice. Apple juice is the most requested juice in my house and these are perfect. I never feel guilty giving my kids these cause they’re not packed with all that sugar that some juices have. They’re very affordable and very convenient to carry around.
Shandon W.
Bedford, OH
Apple & Eve is one of my favorite brands. They're an excellent quality product and allow me to feel comfortable with the snacking choices I make for my children. They taste great and the price is affordable which goes a long way when it comes to organic products.
Kayla H.
Dekalb, IL
My twin 4-year-old daughters loved our Apple & Eve samples, and I was happy to treat my girls to these juice boxes. They loved the taste, and I loved that they were all-natural. I don't normally buy juice of any kind, so my girls don't usually drink it; this was most definitely a treat. They're a little expensive for my liking, but I would definitely buy Apple & Eve juice boxes for school parties or some other occasion in which we'd need individually-packaged juices. Thanks, Influenster!
Kimberly C.
FORT GEORGE G MEADE
 I think apple juice is just a slice of childhood personally and that it goes with just about everything from sandwiches to pasta. We love the Apple & Eve brand and feel like the taste is better than the sugar packed ones from other brands. It is very crisp and refreshing.