BY APPLE & EVE #9 in Juice

From what’s for dinner, to how to load the dishwasher and even what to watch...a little give and take makes the house go ‘round. But there is something everyone in the family can agree on: their love for the 100% fruit juice Apple & Eve has been making for over 40 years. 0% artificial flavors or colors, 0% added sugar...100% of the time.

Apple & Eve 100% Apple Juice delivers a delicious blend of tart and sweet apples.

• No sugar added

• No artificial flavors or colors

• Non-GMO Certified

Chelsy D.
OSSINING
my sister babysits kids and one day she ran out of juice so i ran to the store and got this exact juice. they enjoyed it very much. i would say it is affordable and i would buy it over and over again. i'v even bought it for myself as well. who doesn't like to feel like a little kids sometimes, just to drink out of a juice box.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
The Apple and Eve apple juice that I got from Influenster for testing purposes tasted really good. The apple juice was also my sons favorite. I like that Apple & Eve juices say what they put in the juice on the packaging. I also thought the packaging was really cute. I liked this juice because the apple flavor wasn't too strong and didn't have a bitter after taste like some other apple juices do. The Apple & Eve juice brand is a brand I can trust and will continue to buy for my family.
Etienne D.
Stockton, CA
These are a great buy and you can feel good about giving these to your kid's. Even as a mom I enjoy these myself. There isn't a flavor in their line that my kid's DON'T like. I hate overly sugared drinks with sub par ingredients, especially for my kid's. I don't have that worry with Apple & Eve
Robin K.
Moore, OK
My grand babies loved this juice. I liked tgat it had natural ingredients, the taste was great. I got free samples from Influenster for a honest review, and we have been buying them every since. [product:apple-&-eve-fruitables-100-mixed-berry-fruit-&-veggie-juice-4.23-fl.-oz.-aseptic-pack]
Mara M.
Tucker, GA
A favorite and healthy way to refresh my youngest, age 5 and his friends. I feel good about Apple and Eve knowing the products have no added sugar or preservatives. I like the size, it's not too big where it's wasteful and the kids can easily insert the straw themselves.
Monica C.
Stafford, VA
The apple juice flavor was the only winner for my kid. Tasted fresh, natural, and healthy. He said he loved it when I let it sit in the freezer for 20-30 minutes while we played outside. It was very thirsty quenching when chilled and served on a hot humid day.
Michele M.
Glendale, AZ
I received Apple and Eve 100% Juice Apple free from Influenster to try.  My kids did not really care for it.  It is not as sweet as some of the other brands.  I do like the fact that it is not loaded down with lots of extra sugar and they are trying to make it healthier for kids to drink.
Kayla H.
Dekalb, IL
My twin 4-year-old daughters loved our Apple & Eve samples, and I was happy to treat my girls to these juice boxes. They loved the taste, and I loved that they were all-natural. I don't normally buy juice of any kind, so my girls don't usually drink it; this was most definitely a treat. They're a little expensive for my liking, but I would definitely buy Apple & Eve juice boxes for school parties or some other occasion in which we'd need individually-packaged juices. Thanks, Influenster!
Kelsey D.
Medina, NY
My kids loved this juice! They love juice boxes in general, so it was nice to give them a healthier option. My 5 year old loved it so much, he specifically asked for them to bring to his preschool holiday party! I received this product for free, in exchange for my unbiased opinion.
Tiffany B.
Bristol, TN
This apple juice is so tasty! You can taste the difference in this apple juice versus other name brands...this one just tastes more... healthy? I'm not sure how to explain it. It just doesn't taste as artificial. Highly recommend it!