BY APPLE & EVE

Apple & Eve Cranberry Apple Juice, 48 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Ryoko M.
I've always been a fan of cranberry juice, but I feel like the apple in this juice makes it even better! There is still the tartness from the cranberry, but the apple mellows it out with a nice sweetness. I love drinking this with some sparkling water :)
Valerie M.
Tampa, FL
I bought this cause I was curious ( I had never seen apple cranberry in a juice together) and I was not disappointed it has good taste to it and is not that strong 'in my opinion'.
Elie B.
Cranberry might not be your favorite thing to drink but I highly recommend this product because it is sweeter and refreshing, you can totally enjoy it!
Kristy K.
Tampa, Fl
I was not a huge fan of this brand. It tends to have an off flavor that I could not get past. I bought two bottles that were never finished.
Hany G.
Cranberry juice is usually very difficult for me to drink but this makes it a little sweeter and more enjoyable! Very refreshing!
Randy Kathy P.
Parkersburg, WV
Delicious crisp taste. not too overly sweet. We keep this in stock at our house. nice alternative for the kids vs soda
cesilia j.
Fontana, CA
Apply cranberry juice love to drink it because its really good has a sour and sweet taste its just a perfect drink
Str8beauty -.
favorate cranberry juice. I stock up on these at sams club. We go through them so fast in my house. Very affordable
Kyleigh H.
One of my favorite juices ever!!! It's so great in smoothies and just to drink on its on. I really recommend it.
Elie B.
How sweet is this juice?
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Not too sweet. Just sweet enough.